Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

well, yeah, sorry. I overdid it. My bad. Can you forgive me?
Sorry, but I don't like bulldog. That kind of look doesn't work on me. You should use another kind of dog.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Sorry, but I don't like bulldog. That kind of look doesn't work on me. You should use another kind of dog.
'Kay. I don't know what kind of dogs you like, so i used a whole bunch of them.


Not really a dog, but still

Not really a dog, as well, but still... don't open if you can't stand stress. :derp
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

'Kay. I don't know what kind of dogs you like, so i used a whole bunch of them.
You can't guess what kind of dog I like? :rollseye

Doesn't work.

Not really a dog, but still
Almost.. but not quite. I know who puss-in-boots really is.


Not really a dog, as well, but still... don't open if you can't stand stress. :derp
That's even weirder.

Conclusion: FAIL.

Downs, I'm really sorry for spamming like this. :derp
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

How about my pet Maurice? :kyuubi
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

Sorry, but I don't like bulldog. That kind of look doesn't work on me. You should use another kind of dog.
That looked like a Pug to me... Not a bulldog :P

You can't guess what kind of dog I like? :rollseye



Doesn't work.



Almost.. but not quite. I know who puss-in-boots really is.




That's even weirder.

Conclusion: FAIL.

Downs, I'm really sorry for spamming like this. :derp
You know I don't care at all.

How about my pet Maurice? :kyuubi
Can I pet it? :wtf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

I'm sorry. I now belong to Googz, kdowns!
:crying

Tell kwodsn I love him!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

I'm sorry. I now belong to Googz, kdowns!
:crying

Tell kwodsn I love him!
NO! You're not allowed to go to Googlez... I wont let you go... Even if I have to drive a long distance....

He Loves you back :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Sometimes I worry all to much.

*pets Maurice*

Where is this temper at?


O Hai whoever is reading this :3
Hmmm I guess he likes you then :amuse

Hai Kev!!! I heard about the new job, congrats!! :confetti



What was it again? :sweat
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

It looks like it :D

Thanks Goldb, it's at a store called academy and the Ren Fest...
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

What's your job? :worrybunny
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Academy is a Sport and Outdoors store which I'll be a Cashier

Ren Fest I work the Rock wall putting Harnasses and watching people attempt to scale to wall and if they do... They get a sticker XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top