- Joined
- Mar 20, 2011
- Messages
- 2,551
- Reaction score
- 1,844
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-

You realize who you're talking to? Me and One Liners? How 'bout remembering who of us is a Reviewer and who not?HEY no one liners are allowed in here, Okay?
This is one thing I am trying to fix.

I do know who I am talking to.You realize who you're talking to? Me and One Liners? How 'bout remembering who of us is a Reviewer and who not?![]()
.... I just realize I haven't used that smiley in a long time..So it's 2 different jobs?It looks like it![]()
Thanks Goldb, it's at a store called academy and the Ren Fest...


But it's really good that you can earn your own money at least... Here I'm struggling to find scholarship and part-time work so I can at least help my family's financial.Well One job is just a seasonal job but I will have some money on me during that time![]()
That's kinda the reason why I got the seasonal... To Help Financial wise for CollegeBut it's really good that you can earn your own money at least... Here I'm struggling to find scholarship and part-time work so I can at least help my family's financial.
Your parents must be proud!Don't forget to apply for government financial aid as well, kd. Especially if you're going into math or sciences (they tend to give better grants to those majors). I got some grants and a some low interest loans and accepted all of them right off the bat since my mom really can't help me at all financial-wise. *whispers* But this weekend my father's coming into town and I'm totally gonna kiss some more ass and ask him to pay for my tuition and books this semester. I was a total angel at his wedding though, which he didn't expect.That's kinda the reason why I got the seasonal... To Help Financial wise for College
Even so ,I highly doubt he'll cave. It's always worth a try, especially since I'm not telling him about the financial gov't aid.

Yeah... I know but really the way how my college LSC-T is really weird with their Finacial Aid and You can't really get any loans from any bank even you're on... But I guess this is understandable for a Community College. Maybe when I one day transfer to a big University I'll get the aid I'll need and what not. Well maybe at the minimum your dad will give you some money for a car at least, I mean my parents are trying as hard as they can to help me with school wise but they can't really do that much given the financial situations.Don't forget to apply for government financial aid as well, kd. Especially if you're going into math or sciences (they tend to give better grants to those majors). I got some grants and a some low interest loans and accepted all of them right off the bat since my mom really can't help me at all financial-wise. *whispers* But this weekend my father's coming into town and I'm totally gonna kiss some more ass and ask him to pay for my tuition and books this semester. I was a total angel at his wedding though, which he didn't expect.Even so ,I highly doubt he'll cave. It's always worth a try, especially since I'm not telling him about the financial gov't aid.
![]()
If he does help me out, I'll use the loans for a car. That would be so awesome. But my mom told me that she's going to GIVE me $2,000 to help me buy a car. o_____o I thought I was going to cry from happiness. My parents never just hand out that sort of thing to me.
How was your first night at Academy???
And how's that for a not-one-liner post, ehhh? (no matter how boring it was)
I hope I don't die this weekend...
DD*grabs popcorn and waits for answer*Is there a reason why he wouldn't expect you to be a total angel?
I used one yesterday at the IMAX where I was working; love it!I got to use the price gun >I hope I don't die this weekend...

Well that's lame.Yeah... I know but really the way how my college LSC-T is really weird with their Finacial Aid and You can't really get any loans from any bank even you're on... But I guess this is understandable for a Community College. Maybe when I one day transfer to a big University I'll get the aid I'll need and what not. Well maybe at the minimum your dad will give you some money for a car at least, I mean my parents are trying as hard as they can to help me with school wise but they can't really do that much given the financial situations.
Either way, it's probably still cheaper to go to community. XD I hope your parents can help you out a bit though. Aren't you the oldest? There are many.Is there a reason why he wouldn't expect you to be a total angel?

So you really like it then? That's so great, kdowns. It's so hard to find a job that you don't absolutely hate, let alone actually kind of like. So you don't get to sell guns, but you get to use the price gun. I guess that's close enough, right? I don't think it's going to be very chill tomorrow and Sunday, but we'll see. I work 12-6:30 tomorrow... >_> Ew... How about you?Well tonight was technically my second night since I closed after my orientation but it was pretty freaking awesome... My department (footwear) even though it is the busiest it is also the most laid-back and chill area of the whole store. So far I am the most trained newly hired person... I got to use the price gun >I hope I don't die this weekend...
Terrible. I absolutely hate it.So how is Kohl's going... Also Ironic thing... There is a Kohl's building right next to my academy![]()
Trying to find something else as we speak. Will do!It's pretty awesome for a not one-line post... You should post more often in hereDD
Eh, it's okay... And yes definatly cheaper... 2k is way less expensive than about 12kNaomidee said:Well that's lame. Either way, it's probably still cheaper to go to community. XD I hope your parents can help you out a bit though. Aren't you the oldest?
Care to explain?There are many.
Yeah, I really like itSo you really like it then? That's so great, kdowns. It's so hard to find a job that you don't absolutely hate, let alone actually kind of like. So you don't get to sell guns, but you get to use the price gun. I guess that's close enough, right? I don't think it's going to be very chill tomorrow and Sunday, but we'll see. I work 12-6:30 tomorrow... >_> Ew... How about you?
I guess it kinda is hard to find a job you liked but this is really my first job... I might sell guns in the future
So I guess it's close enough for now.
Any Idea were you would love to work at?Terrible. I absolutely hate it.Trying to find something else as we speak.
Which I see you are doing :PWill do!


D: I am hardly on MH but when I am I'm usually in the win thread D:Kdowns... I rarely see you anymore...
Btw, Naomidee, love your sig!![]()
NOO~~D: I am hardly on MH but when I am I'm usually in the win thread D:

