Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

HEY no one liners are allowed in here, Okay? :box

This is one thing I am trying to fix.
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

HEY no one liners are allowed in here, Okay? :box

This is one thing I am trying to fix.
You realize who you're talking to? Me and One Liners? How 'bout remembering who of us is a Reviewer and who not? :pwnge
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

I typed half german half american into youtube and this popped up, true story.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

You realize who you're talking to? Me and One Liners? How 'bout remembering who of us is a Reviewer and who not? :pwnge
I do know who I am talking to. :3c .... I just realize I haven't used that smiley in a long time..

And Aki... What the hell is that.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

It looks like it :D

Thanks Goldb, it's at a store called academy and the Ren Fest...
So it's 2 different jobs?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Yeppers :3
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Hmmm big money baller! :jk
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Well One job is just a seasonal job but I will have some money on me during that time :D
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Well One job is just a seasonal job but I will have some money on me during that time :D
But it's really good that you can earn your own money at least... Here I'm struggling to find scholarship and part-time work so I can at least help my family's financial.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

But it's really good that you can earn your own money at least... Here I'm struggling to find scholarship and part-time work so I can at least help my family's financial.
That's kinda the reason why I got the seasonal... To Help Financial wise for College
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Don't worry yuki, keep trying! I know it's hard times but I'm sure you'll get a job eventually! :thumbs Having a job at a young age and earning your money to help your family is a very positive thing to do and teaches so much about management and being responsible, so well done kevin :) Your parents must be proud!
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

That's kinda the reason why I got the seasonal... To Help Financial wise for College
Don't forget to apply for government financial aid as well, kd. Especially if you're going into math or sciences (they tend to give better grants to those majors). I got some grants and a some low interest loans and accepted all of them right off the bat since my mom really can't help me at all financial-wise. *whispers* But this weekend my father's coming into town and I'm totally gonna kiss some more ass and ask him to pay for my tuition and books this semester. I was a total angel at his wedding though, which he didn't expect. :XD Even so ,I highly doubt he'll cave. It's always worth a try, especially since I'm not telling him about the financial gov't aid. :derp

If he does help me out, I'll use the loans for a car. That would be so awesome. But my mom told me that she's going to GIVE me $2,000 to help me buy a car. o_____o I thought I was going to cry from happiness. My parents never just hand out that sort of thing to me. :rofl

How was your first night at Academy???



And how's that for a not-one-liner post, ehhh? (no matter how boring it was)
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Don't forget to apply for government financial aid as well, kd. Especially if you're going into math or sciences (they tend to give better grants to those majors). I got some grants and a some low interest loans and accepted all of them right off the bat since my mom really can't help me at all financial-wise. *whispers* But this weekend my father's coming into town and I'm totally gonna kiss some more ass and ask him to pay for my tuition and books this semester. I was a total angel at his wedding though, which he didn't expect. :XD Even so ,I highly doubt he'll cave. It's always worth a try, especially since I'm not telling him about the financial gov't aid. :derp

If he does help me out, I'll use the loans for a car. That would be so awesome. But my mom told me that she's going to GIVE me $2,000 to help me buy a car. o_____o I thought I was going to cry from happiness. My parents never just hand out that sort of thing to me. :rofl

How was your first night at Academy???



And how's that for a not-one-liner post, ehhh? (no matter how boring it was)
Yeah... I know but really the way how my college LSC-T is really weird with their Finacial Aid and You can't really get any loans from any bank even you're on... But I guess this is understandable for a Community College. Maybe when I one day transfer to a big University I'll get the aid I'll need and what not. Well maybe at the minimum your dad will give you some money for a car at least, I mean my parents are trying as hard as they can to help me with school wise but they can't really do that much given the financial situations.

Is there a reason why he wouldn't expect you to be a total angel?

Well tonight was technically my second night since I closed after my orientation but it was pretty freaking awesome... My department (footwear) even though it is the busiest it is also the most laid-back and chill area of the whole store. So far I am the most trained newly hired person... I got to use the price gun >:) I hope I don't die this weekend...

So how is Kohl's going... Also Ironic thing... There is a Kohl's building right next to my academy :XD

It's pretty awesome for a not one-line post... You should post more often in here :DDD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Is there a reason why he wouldn't expect you to be a total angel?
*grabs popcorn and waits for answer*

I got to use the price gun >:) I hope I don't die this weekend...
I used one yesterday at the IMAX where I was working; love it! :smugbunny
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Yeah... I know but really the way how my college LSC-T is really weird with their Finacial Aid and You can't really get any loans from any bank even you're on... But I guess this is understandable for a Community College. Maybe when I one day transfer to a big University I'll get the aid I'll need and what not. Well maybe at the minimum your dad will give you some money for a car at least, I mean my parents are trying as hard as they can to help me with school wise but they can't really do that much given the financial situations.
Well that's lame. :p Either way, it's probably still cheaper to go to community. XD I hope your parents can help you out a bit though. Aren't you the oldest?

Is there a reason why he wouldn't expect you to be a total angel?
There are many. :eyeroll

Well tonight was technically my second night since I closed after my orientation but it was pretty freaking awesome... My department (footwear) even though it is the busiest it is also the most laid-back and chill area of the whole store. So far I am the most trained newly hired person... I got to use the price gun >:) I hope I don't die this weekend...
So you really like it then? That's so great, kdowns. It's so hard to find a job that you don't absolutely hate, let alone actually kind of like. So you don't get to sell guns, but you get to use the price gun. I guess that's close enough, right? I don't think it's going to be very chill tomorrow and Sunday, but we'll see. I work 12-6:30 tomorrow... >_> Ew... How about you?

So how is Kohl's going... Also Ironic thing... There is a Kohl's building right next to my academy :XD
Terrible. I absolutely hate it. :cookiehand Trying to find something else as we speak.

It's pretty awesome for a not one-line post... You should post more often in here :DDD
Will do!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Naomidee said:
Well that's lame. Either way, it's probably still cheaper to go to community. XD I hope your parents can help you out a bit though. Aren't you the oldest?
Eh, it's okay... And yes definatly cheaper... 2k is way less expensive than about 12k
My parents are trying anything they can to help... And yes I am the oldest child...

There are many.
Care to explain?

So you really like it then? That's so great, kdowns. It's so hard to find a job that you don't absolutely hate, let alone actually kind of like. So you don't get to sell guns, but you get to use the price gun. I guess that's close enough, right? I don't think it's going to be very chill tomorrow and Sunday, but we'll see. I work 12-6:30 tomorrow... >_> Ew... How about you?
Yeah, I really like it :D I guess it kinda is hard to find a job you liked but this is really my first job... I might sell guns in the future :amuse So I guess it's close enough for now.
I worked 11-8 today and for tomorrow it's 11-8 again and sunday is 12-7... So I am going to be dead... But I get two days off in a row :D

Terrible. I absolutely hate it. :cookiehand Trying to find something else as we speak.
Any Idea were you would love to work at?

Which I see you are doing :P
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Kdowns... I rarely see you anymore... :scry

Btw, Naomidee, love your sig! :wtf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

Kdowns... I rarely see you anymore... :scry

Btw, Naomidee, love your sig! :wtf
D: I am hardly on MH but when I am I'm usually in the win thread D:
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I am a slave to my own subconscious.

D: I am hardly on MH but when I am I'm usually in the win thread D:
NOO~~ :scry

anyway.. you should also visit pantalea more often. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top