Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I think that is downgrading women to a stand where they are nothing more than an object that belongs to man and has no soul or inteligence :yelling

Although I love those adds :hurr
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

....uh-huh. Great topic going on kdowns.
JAPAN WAIFU PILLOW.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Yeah, it's an objectification of the female body but it's used more often to attract female buyers than male buyers lately. Now it's more "look here girls, if you buy this you'll get this body, nice right? BUY" than it is "look here guys, if you buy this you'll get them sexes with this body, nice right? BUY"


kinda
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Yeah, it's like the ads you see for feminine hygiene products :nod

DOUCHE THE FAT AWAY! :arf
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Yeah it's an ultraje how media in general has the main objective of controling people instead of being a channel for education (not all medias are like that off course). The quality of the programs is low to keep people's mind simple and then make them unable to perceive the true objective behind all that which is to keep the poor simple minded and poor since without the awakening of their intelect they can never rise in society.

The rich make use of that and insert all kind of futilities inside the poors' heads so they are too busy to notice all the problems in society and that they can actually change something. They instead worry about what will happen in the 6 o' clock drama and cry about how they wanted a true love like that etc bla bla bla...
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Yeah it's an ultraje how midia in general has the main objective of controling people instead of being a channel for education (not all midis are like that off course). The quality of the programs is low to keep people's mind simple and then make them unable to perceive the true objective behind all that which is to keep the poor simple minded and poor since without the awakening of their intelect they can never rise in society.

The rich make use of that and insert all kind of futilities inside the poors' heads so they are too busy to notice all the problems in society and that they can actually change something. They instead worry about what will happen in the 6 o' clock drama and cry about how they wanted a true love like that etc bla bla bla...
:coolstory
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Oh Shit... Did my Thread just become a Spam thread? :zomg
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

To sum it up, bbb post is all about se- toys
Several people trying to find true love by using money..:D
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Oh Shit... Did my Thread just become a Spam thread? :zomg
Don't worry my conspircacy theory just killed it seems :thumbs
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Yeah it's an ultraje how media in general has the main objective of controling people instead of being a channel for education (not all medias are like that off course). The quality of the programs is low to keep people's mind simple and then make them unable to perceive the true objective behind all that which is to keep the poor simple minded and poor since without the awakening of their intelect they can never rise in society.

The rich make use of that and insert all kind of futilities inside the poors' heads so they are too busy to notice all the problems in society and that they can actually change something. They instead worry about what will happen in the 6 o' clock drama and cry about how they wanted a true love like that etc bla bla bla...

I tell you boy, we live in the Matrix. Nothing here is real <_>
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I tell you boy, we live in the Matrix. Nothing here is real <_>
That's what I think sometimes in hope that someone would offer me a red pill or that I can enter nirvana.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

you're good looking, smart and funny, you don't need a red pill :derp
How do you know all that about me? :o

You're a secret admirer? :o
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

:yaoi
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

so kwodsn is into yaoi, pokamon and harry potter? :o
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I think he's homosex but don't tell anyone :iik
 

yukihime03

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 5, 2011
Messages
4,649
Reaction score
1,475
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Are you afraid downs will "capture" you? :hurr
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

I can never live in a little ball. He doesn't have half the balls to get me :3c
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: I'm never going down, I'm never giving up, I'm never going to leave.

Oh God... What has happened in here? :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top