Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

It's the hamburglers! :bees


But on to more important topics!

KDOWNSOMGTHENEWDGMFANGIRLWITHMELOVER!
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

It's the hamburglers! :bees


But on to more important topics!

KDOWNSOMGTHENEWDGMFANGIRLWITHMELOVER!

Wait Wut... I seperated it but... What are you saying? xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

Kevin! :poke
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

Adi! :poke
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

DGM is out you knob :yelling
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

CAN'TSEPARATEWORDSSORRYIT'SASYMPTOMOFTHEFANGIRLISHNESSIAMCURRENTLYEXPERIENCING!:arf

Oh god the awesome! :arf:arf:arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

So is this like, the 5th or 6th time you've read it? :yodawg
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

I know DGM is out. I read it already. :P It was awesome
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

Then stop playing dumb :disappoint
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

I was just confused at first and really tired when I read it! :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

I'll just use that excuse next time I have to read another one of your posts :teehee
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

You pick on someone else... Maybe The Curry Badger >:3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

Everyone picks on Milly, it's sort of passe :cookiehand

Why do you think I was picking on you? :?bunny
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

Curry Badger sounds like some kind of horrible hero. :teehee
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

I just felt like saying that :P
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

Yo
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

So is this like, the 5th or 6th time you've read it? :yodawg
Sadly, more than that. When a new chapter comes out I read it soooo much. We've been over this. Staring is just as good with me. :edu

In fact, it's open in a tab right now. :derp

I know DGM is out. I read it already. :P It was awesome
Tell me moar:arf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

Sadly, more than that. When a new chapter comes out I read it soooo much. We've been over this. Staring is just as good with me. :edu
:lmao wow I have Naruto in my name, my ava and my signature but looks like I'm far from your passion XD

and hey KD, how are you? :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.

Sadly, more than that. When a new chapter comes out I read it soooo much. We've been over this. Staring is just as good with me. :edu

In fact, it's open in a tab right now. :derp
Sorry :iik

I guess it's once/twice/thrice for me depending on the series.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Tell me moar:arf
:rofl

Not sure he's one to fangirl with :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top