Re: In the Bottomless Abyss called My Heart.
It's the hamburglers!
But on to more important topics!
KDOWNSOMGTHENEWDGMFANGIRLWITHMELOVER!
It's the hamburglers!

But on to more important topics!
KDOWNSOMGTHENEWDGMFANGIRLWITHMELOVER!

It's the hamburglers!
But on to more important topics!
KDOWNSOMGTHENEWDGMFANGIRLWITHMELOVER!














OkaaayI just felt like saying that :P

Sadly, more than that. When a new chapter comes out I read it soooo much. We've been over this. Staring is just as good with me.So is this like, the 5th or 6th time you've read it?![]()


Tell me moarI know DGM is out. I read it already. :P It was awesome

Sadly, more than that. When a new chapter comes out I read it soooo much. We've been over this. Staring is just as good with me.![]()
wow I have Naruto in my name, my ava and my signature but looks like I'm far from your passion XD
SorrySadly, more than that. When a new chapter comes out I read it soooo much. We've been over this. Staring is just as good with me.
In fact, it's open in a tab right now.![]()

Tell me moar![]()

