Rock Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Gone until May

Don't step on mah burger :lmao​




[c]:drool - sooo tasty looking. Me likes.[/c]

[tmod=Ancy] of course you do :oh [/tmod]
​
 
Last edited:

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Gone until May

... Like I would step on that burger.... I would eat it... :drool
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Gone until May

it will not surprise me :oh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Gone until May

He would esssssprode :arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Gone until May

I don't buy this theory at all, because it has been confirmed by nintendo lore iirc, that Mewtwo is the only live clone/ attempted being still alive. Ditto is just our universal sex slave.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Gone until May

Cloning Mew inside of the game lore, or cloning Mew by the game developers?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Gone until May

I laughed my ass off at that riki! :rofl

KD, what are you going to do this summer? It's already been two weeks! :arf Or has it been three? Honestly, without school and only working 16 hours a week, all of the days kind of just run together.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Gone until May

Well, I don't exactly know what I am going to do this summer, I mean I am working 30 hours a week and only get two days off a week things I can do are very limited.

I will be visiting the Beach and Water Parks a few times this summer though.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Gone until May

Make money, get wasted. :arf

Doesn't sound like a lot of nothin' to me. Take pictures of you in your Speedo for me. Kthanks:arf
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Gone until May

Oh, I already plan on getting wasted my Birthday weekend, There is nothing going to prevent that. If only I could buy my own drinks... :'(


Wait, Why would you want a picture of me in a speedo?...

Oh, I know why... :cheez
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Gone until May

You're not gone anymore. D:
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

CHANGED IT!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Beginning of a Party filled Summer.

You coming to da oshun this somur hon?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top