- Joined
- Dec 29, 2006
- Messages
- 74
- Reaction score
- 0
But it would be funnier for good ol' mr. prince to remain singleJ@ffzz said:I think sanji nami is more possible...I always think of Luffy as a dumbass...

But it would be funnier for good ol' mr. prince to remain singleJ@ffzz said:I think sanji nami is more possible...I always think of Luffy as a dumbass...

guys...my idea is different so i don't wanna vote 
hahahahha 


Heck YES! I'm an avid fan of luffy loves nami! hahahtriniman121 said:but i still see a nami and luffy connection
Luffy is not that dumb guys
he's just too simple minded and childish, but when it comes to thinking, he excels 

He aint that naive/innocence
He's a bit more realistic.. Not to mention, I dont see Luffy and Nami getting along as husband&wife.. I said it once, and I'll say it again.. Nami's Scary!!
The only way I could see Nami and Zoro getting together is if Oda (who we all know loves Dragonball) follows the DB storyline where Bulma = Nami marries Vegeta = ZoroJ@ffzz said:Nah....I dont thnk zorro n nami is possible...
zorro with tagishi/robin possible
Nami with luffy/ sanji possible..
not nami zoro.