Voting Round 3 - Sakura Matou vs. Chika Fujiwara | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Sakura Matou vs. Chika Fujiwara

Who wins?

• Sakura Matou

• Chika Fujiwara

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Sakura Matou
Fate/stay night
Chika Fujiwara
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai:
Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Another challenging matchup!
I’ve voted for both of these lovely ladies in their previous rounds, but I’ll have to think very hard on this one.

I think Sakura has an edge in looks, but Chika is fun to be with.

I don’t know just yet, but I’ll figure out which soon.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Waifu Chika

Chika is besto waifu!

• She will make you laugh, cheer you up and never say no to a new adventure. She's a really fun and open minded girl.

• She will teach you new things and be a very determined tutor. Don't think you can slack off once you came to her for help. But at the end of the day she will be proud of you.

• She is beautiful.
  • She really cares about her loved ones

• She can be both selfish and selfless. Yes, that's a good thing, who wants a super passive waifu after all?

• She is artistic and talented, Piano, dancing, languages, you name it, she's a box of surprises.

• She is straight forward and say what's on her mind. She won't play games with you, if she wants your number or a piece of your lunch she will go for it no problem. So if she likes you she won't beat around the bushes or play the shy girl.
  • She likes... wiener

Vote Chika Fujiwara!​

Last edited:

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
As promised I vote for Chika! :redface

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I just noticed that one of Bishamon’s Shinki, Aiha, looks like Chika.

The one with the pink hair and the black ribbon. 👀
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I like the friendship between Kaguya and Chika. You can taste what type of Waifu she is by how she brightens everything around her. Including the introverted Kaguya.

She would make your life so much more interesting then it already is. Potentially more than just being a fun Waifu, she would bring energy by her upbeat spirit and her cheerful personality.

She also be the type that would not mind anything weird that you do because she could 100% be the bigger weirdo between the two.

But I love her interaction with everybody as she is a constant reason to smile. And she’s precious in every way.

Plus who doesn’t love a secretary.

Chika is one of my favorite Waifus in the competition currently with Kouka and Raphtalia being my other two left. And that battle just makes me want to cry that it’s so early in the competition.

Judging from the first two rounds. The highest votes for R1 were Androssi (29), Raphtalia (28), Chika (27), and Kouka (25) for first, second, third, and fourth. Sakura tied with Kaguya herself for fifth with both of them at 24. In R2, even though both Chika and Sakura won with 18 votes. Chika beat out someone who held the first place votes in R1 by 3 votes. Sakura bested my girl by one vote. On top of that, none of the Waifus who entered the race in R2, Takagi, Bisha, Fubuki, Baby 5, Namine made it pass R2. Takagi was the closest because that race was determined by mod vote. But that across the board Waifu stomp tells me that all the competitors from the first round were riding a bit of a high coming off the first round win. So Sakura had the easier battle while Juviii was fighting tooth and nail to win against Arjuna’s Androssi who was the top contender of R1. But now that high is dying a bit which is why these rounds are critical for hard campaigns. So you need people that fight tooth and nail. Because members aren’t as interested to vote as they were in the first round. The investment in the wars isn’t as interesting until closer to the last battle for the overall winner. Thus the passion and fire is important. And whoever wins this round will have to go up against Erinyes’s Kouka or Asako’s Raphtalia. The fire in those two girls’ eyes is indeed strong. At this point, the only one that has a chance against either of them is Juviii and Chika with the consistent campaign they have been showing since the beginning.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Voted Chika, because I really like her playful personality...

Or maybe because she isn't after goddamn Shirou...

Or maybe because I dont like waifus with worms inside them...

:lambirb

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Voted Chika, because I really like her playful personality...

Or maybe because she isn't after goddamn Shirou...

Or maybe because I dont like waifus with worms inside them...

:lambirb
Spoilers Lambu :kappa

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh Juvii and Jinx are pairing up? Now that's a deadly combo :emobirb

As for Sakura though, it's very simple:

1. She can rock every outfit

2. She has amazing friends supporting her (let's be real, it's great if your partner has good friends)

3. She showed the will to fight for the man of her dreams no matter what, and succeeded

And as an added bonus, her smile's just too adorable:

ImpureHardGreendarnerdragonfly-size_restricted.gif

Temperance

The Red Spear
Reaction score
Country
France
Well, she still only has eyes for Shirou :grumble

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I am here for salt of Androssi losing

So Chika

My Vote Goes to Sakura

Reactions: Nii

Wowzers

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
This was a tough choice!
Both girls are great candidates and both have advantages, but...
... This is Waifu Wars! And Sakura is much more domestic than Chika so...
I choose Sakura.

Reactions: Nii

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
And? Almost every waifu nominated has one guy they have their eyes on, nothing strange about that. This contest is about who is the best waifu, not that she has to be your personal property.
I completely agree, but what Darky means is that her being after lame-ass Shirou is a turn off, like... terrible taste girl :lmao

Honestly what people love about Sakura is what I dislike, she's so generic and uninteresting. She's just... there, like the classic japanese stereotype of nice "waiting" girl, pales in comparison to any other female character in the same series.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Got to support Chika simply because she out busts the other girl.

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
A few more Sakura pics for all of you :blush

I completely agree, but what Darky means is that her being after lame-ass Shirou is a turn off, like... terrible taste girl :lmao

Honestly what people love about Sakura is what I dislike, she's so generic and uninteresting. She's just... there, like the classic japanese stereotype of nice "waiting" girl, pales in comparison to any other female character in the same series.
I think the problem here is that you've seen what? I guess the UBW anime and maybe the old Fate anime by DEEN? Terrible choices for any focus on Sakura, and far from the best for Shirou either. Not going to say you would love both if you had seen more, but you're judging them on a pretty limited knowledge. Let someone like @syx tell you that both can be quite great.

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think the problem here is that you've seen what? I guess the UBW anime and maybe the old Fate anime by DEEN? Terrible choices for any focus on Sakura, and far from the best for Shirou either. Not going to say you would love both if you had seen more, but you're judging them on a pretty limited knowledge. Let someone like @syx tell you that both can be quite great.
True that, my opinion is completely based on the anime so I dont know how she is in the VN. :lambirb

Status
Not open for further replies.