Salutations

Aurega

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 13, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Finally got past my technical issues.

Anyways, nice to meet you all. I'm Aurega, and I'm a proofreader over at VIS and S2S.

A small list of projects I'm working on(non-exhaustive list):
Tokyo Ravens
Rising x Rydeen
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
Hitsugime no Chaika
Kurokami (Black God)

Of course, I also do the odd chapter that comes my way from time to time.

I'm completely new to these forums, so please take care of me xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,047
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello and welcome!! Glad to have you here. How many anime shows have you watched?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hey, Aurega!^^ Welcome \o/
Hope you enjoy it here!
So.. you mentioned the series you work on.. what are your favorite ones?^^
 

Aurega

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 13, 2012
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Favorite ones... Hmm...

It would depend on my mood, honestly.

I like the ones I work on for sure, although sometimes they can be a little heavy.

The ones I've really enjoyed so far would be:
Tower of God
Eden: It's an Endless World
Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Btooom!
Kurokami
Rosario to Vampire (season 1 only)
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (big fan of the anime, so I have to like the manga)
 
Top