- Joined
- Aug 13, 2012
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Finally got past my technical issues.
Anyways, nice to meet you all. I'm Aurega, and I'm a proofreader over at VIS and S2S.
A small list of projects I'm working on(non-exhaustive list):
Tokyo Ravens
Rising x Rydeen
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
Hitsugime no Chaika
Kurokami (Black God)
Of course, I also do the odd chapter that comes my way from time to time.
I'm completely new to these forums, so please take care of me xD
Anyways, nice to meet you all. I'm Aurega, and I'm a proofreader over at VIS and S2S.
A small list of projects I'm working on(non-exhaustive list):
Tokyo Ravens
Rising x Rydeen
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai
Hitsugime no Chaika
Kurokami (Black God)
Of course, I also do the odd chapter that comes my way from time to time.
I'm completely new to these forums, so please take care of me xD