>AjeelAtleast I am a beautiful insect unlike you tadpole.![]()
>Beautiful
>Me :

>AjeelAtleast I am a beautiful insect unlike you tadpole.![]()

>Ajeel
>Beautiful
>Me :![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You have the face of a crocodileYou just jealous dawg. I have beautiful face while you, you look like a fake salamander!
@lakhan220--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@lakhan220 have a fish's faceYou have the face of a crocodile![]()

FABULOUS Crocodile.You have the face of a crocodile![]()

Hello darky. Thank you!!!! I like your avi. Makes me wanna fap
InterestingHello darky. I like your avi. Makes me wanna fap

I meant your avatar in discord.Interesting
Then fap on this
![]()
I cant meme right now.
I put it for youI meant your avatar in discord.I cant meme right now.

Atomicus said:Feel free to fap
The hellI put it for you![]()

More like Ikkaku x Ajeel.Oho, Saitama x Ajeel eh![]()
He has no right to call himself as Saitama.
So sweet.I put it for you![]()
You can be a wife material ya know.. 
I'm talking about my avatarThe hell![]()



KiraWhat is your favourite food?![]()

Thank you for the warm welcome, ate! Let's spam the Pinoy thread too. HahahaWe've been talking for quite some time already and I think I haven't officially welcomed you here so yeah, welcome lad!![]()
KFC.What is your favourite food?![]()
Do you know what that means?
So you like sucking her lemons?Kira![]()

Hoo kiddo, do u have a death wish trying to pick a fight with me ?Hey @Ajeel Ramal
Welcome on MH
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@lakhan220 have a fish's face![]()

Yo......is this a beauty peagent ...then I enter @kira and @Philia too.You just jealous dawg. I have beautiful face while you, you look like a fake salamander!
@lakhan220--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Good., do u need a drink with that ?Kira![]()
Says the one who wants him. Nice try but no.Kira![]()

"HER"So yuo like sucking her lemons?![]()

I know perfectly Kentucky.Fried.ChickenThank you for the warm welcome, ate! Let's spam the Pinoy thread too. Hahaha
KFC.Do you know what that means?
