Sand World

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
>Ajeel
>Beautiful

>Me : :cookiehand

You just jealous dawg. I have beautiful face while you, you look like a fake salamander! :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@lakhan220
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
You just jealous dawg. I have beautiful face while you, you look like a fake salamander! :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@lakhan220
You have the face of a crocodile :kappa
 

reverie

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
102
Reaction score
247
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
We've been talking for quite some time already and I think I haven't officially welcomed you here so yeah, welcome lad! :yay
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
What is your favourite food?:arf
 

Kouichi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
951
Country
Estonia
We've been talking for quite some time already and I think I haven't officially welcomed you here so yeah, welcome lad! :yay
Thank you for the warm welcome, ate! Let's spam the Pinoy thread too. Hahaha

What is your favourite food?:arf
KFC. :arf Do you know what that means?
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Hey @Ajeel Ramal :ttgl
Welcome on MH:shout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@lakhan220 have a fish's face :hmph
Hoo kiddo, do u have a death wish trying to pick a fight with me ? :-_-

You just jealous dawg. I have beautiful face while you, you look like a fake salamander! :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@lakhan220
Yo......is this a beauty peagent ...then I enter @kira and @Philia too.

Good., do u need a drink with that ?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thank you for the warm welcome, ate! Let's spam the Pinoy thread too. Hahaha



KFC. :arf Do you know what that means?
I know perfectly Kentucky.Fried.Chicken:arf
 
Top