Discussion - Seiyuu Fan cast/Re-cast | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Seiyuu Fan cast/Re-cast

Asarii

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I've seen quite a number of fan casts going around on Tumblr, and I thought it would be fun to do something like it for seiyuus as opposed to actors/actresses.

1. Is there a particular seiyuu who you would like to see cast for a character who hasn't been animated?
    [*]On the other hand, is there a seiyuu who would have fit the role of an anime character better than the seiyuu who was actually cast? (Remember to be respectful!)

I was upset that the KHR anime ended before the Inheritance Arc because I was expecting Hiroshi Kamiya to voice Aoba Koyo. Since HiroC can voice both bishonen and crazy characters, I think it would be fun to have him yell, "I'm stupid!!!! (Boku wa aho/baka da)" while using his Levi or Law voice. :XD (Realistically it'd probably be his Itoshiki-sensei voice though.)

Even though I have huge respect for Romi Park, I was expecting something a bit different when I heard Hanji for the first time. I know that there was the huge debate regarding Hanji's gender, but I was imagining her to sound like Hidaka Noriko when she uses her shonen/tomboy voice.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Please register to see the content of this post.

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France