Hangout Shingeki no Kyojin Hangout Thread

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France

ep. 14 title = ch. 19
ep. 15 title = ch. 20
ep. 16 title = ch. 18
ep. 17 title = ch. 23

Source
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
???

Those won't load for me. :(
 

ImmortalZodd

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
146
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
The pictures or the minigame? Anyhow, I reuploaded the pics on imgur ;)
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Well both technically but I just didn't want to try to install Unity player so I haven't bothered. Thanks for the re-upload, I see you were down to one mean titan then, lol...
 

Dass Jennir

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
101
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
New move in the next update:

Looks like it's a dogde
 

ImmortalZodd

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
146
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
Yeah, it was by far the furthest I managed to get in this latest version. Got pretty cocky with that last one, even took that first screenshot, thinking I got this easily. Fired the first hook on that building on the far left to get myself in the air, then then the second one on his head to swing around behind him, got tightly attached on his neck and started hacking away till I hit the sweet spot like I usually do. When he raised his hand, I simply couldn't even comprehend the fact that I could die, seeing as him being the last one. Next thing I saw was Mikasa's parts flying all around. And blood...blood everywhere..:gwah

---------- Post added July 07, 2013 at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was July 06, 2013 at 10:56 PM ----------

Sorry for double post, but the update is out. We got a whole new level, pretty awesome looking stuff, except the wall texture, but oh well.
http://i.imgur.com/8PbLIYx.jpg
 

Yumpo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
364
Reaction score
186
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Dam it! Did Isayama just sunk the ErenxAnnie ship? http://blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/archives/7953708.html
Can somebody translate it? I'm posting the words here:

Re:北海道さん
抗でエレンはアニへ淡い思慕と書いてありましたが
あれは先生公認ってことでよろしいんでしょうか?

いや・・・僕が打ち合わせで間違えたんだと思いますが
エレンは尊敬はあれど恋心的なことはないと思います

Ironically, I found it while looking for BertoltxAnnie threads in Japanese XDD. What's next? He's going to deny BertxAnnie too? I hope not, because of the latest chapter. It's a good thing I already jumped ship before I found out about this(thanks to Reiner XDD). I feel less bad than I'm supposed too. XDDD

---------- Post added July 08, 2013 at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was July 07, 2013 at 10:58 PM ----------

There's also one of the comments in Isayama-sensei's blog that asked about Bert and Annie. I'm hoping he clarifies that too...cause I'm still not sure if I should ride this ship...XDDD
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Dam it! Did Isayama just sunk the ErenxAnnie ship? http://blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/archives/7953708.html
Can somebody translate it? I'm posting the words here:

Re:北海道さん
抗でエレンはアニへ淡い思慕と書いてありましたが
あれは先生公認ってことでよろしいんでしょうか?

いや・・・僕が打ち合わせで間違えたんだと思いますが
エレンは尊敬はあれど恋心的なことはないと思います

Ironically, I found it while looking for BertoltxAnnie threads in Japanese XDD. What's next? He's going to deny BertxAnnie too? I hope not, because of the latest chapter. It's a good thing I already jumped ship before I found out about this(thanks to Reiner XDD). I feel less bad than I'm supposed too. XDDD

---------- Post added July 08, 2013 at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was July 07, 2013 at 10:58 PM ----------

There's also one of the comments in Isayama-sensei's blog that asked about Bert and Annie. I'm hoping he clarifies that too...cause I'm still not sure if I should ride this ship...XDDD

Wow he's pretty straightforward about it o__o straight out denied it lol


The guy asks if Eren's light affections for Annie as portrayed is official, and Isayama replies:

"No... I think I made a mistake in the meeting
Assuming Eren has respect for Annie, other than respect I don't think there is any romantic feeling [for Annie]"


(Sorry for the wordy translation especially the second line lol)

(Btw, what meeting is he referring to?) Personally I think the guy asked the wrong question. He should've asked if Annie--->Eren, 'cos we all know romance is probably the last thing Eren thinks about lol.


I doubt he'll touch on the second question any time soon :P That only just happened haha.
Not a fan of it myself...
 

windy van

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
17
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
Dam it! Did Isayama just sunk the ErenxAnnie ship? http://blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/archives/7953708.html
Can somebody translate it? I'm posting the words here:

Re:北海道さん
抗でエレンはアニへ淡い思慕と書いてありましたが
あれは先生公認ってことでよろしいんでしょうか?

いや・・・僕が打ち合わせで間違えたんだと思いますが
エレンは尊敬はあれど恋心的なことはないと思います

Ironically, I found it while looking for BertoltxAnnie threads in Japanese XDD. What's next? He's going to deny BertxAnnie too? I hope not, because of the latest chapter. It's a good thing I already jumped ship before I found out about this(thanks to Reiner XDD). I feel less bad than I'm supposed too. XDDD

---------- Post added July 08, 2013 at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was July 07, 2013 at 10:58 PM ----------

There's also one of the comments in Isayama-sensei's blog that asked about Bert and Annie. I'm hoping he clarifies that too...cause I'm still not sure if I should ride this ship...XDDD
What?
I thought Bertholdt-->Annie feelings is the same with Eren-->Annie or even weaker..
Nothing really happened with BertxAnnie so far.. We saw more ErenxAnnie..
Maybe Eren's feeling is just admiration for now, it doesn't mean impossible to grows into love.. Rrrr, does it how romance manga start, right?
Isayama really cut ErenxAnnie pairing off? Oh my, and I thought this is 2nd possible couple after ErenxMikasa.. How come??
Errr.. Personally, I don't root for AnniexBert, they lacks something as couple.. I know it that when Bertholdt confess to Annie, she will turn him down based on their relationship so far.. Oh maybe there is something between them we don't see yet? ErenxAnnie chemistry is always better, or is it only me who think that way?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't think Annie loves someone but it's pretty clear that Eren is interested even if it's not love. He doesn't care about love, actually Eren wants to kill titans that's all. There is a slight sexual tension between them and with Mikasa's jealousy it's impossible to deny that there is something. Mikasa wants to fight Annie because of Eren, and during the revelation, Mikasa asks him if he loves her. Notice also that Eren was very despondent and it's amusing to compare his reaction when he learns about R&B secret:

Annie is a titan-shifter->WHAT THE FUCK? FOR WHAT GREAT CAUSE IS SHE FIGHTING?

R&B are titan-shifters->YOU FUCKING TRAITORS!

Eren is also the trainee who have the closest relationship with Annie so far( I don't count R&B, she is close to them only because they know her secret).
 

Yumpo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2013
Messages
364
Reaction score
186
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Wait, you guys here like ErenxAnnie too? O_O. I thought not a lot likes them. But you guys do have a point. There's still Annie→Eren.

@Demonspeed
I think Eren's reaction is faulty at best. Reiner and Bert were the ones who killed(indirectly) his mother. Annie on the other hand wasn't seen during that time. It's natural that he'd be more angry with the people he saw that killed his mother.
 

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
@Demonspeed
I think the most notable difference is that, Reiner puts up a false image of himself being loyal and all that, but Annie never bothered in the first place. Given it were me, I would be disgusted by him as well first impression.

And Eren definitely admires Annie in quite a way. He pulls off her moves time and time again... talk about admiration.



And also,
@Yumpo
Who doesn't like these two pages?



(Her smile.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kya <33)

I wonder if Isayama was talking about this meeting being a mistake? cos they cut that out in the Anime, or I was hoping they would show it later on in the 2nd half of the season...
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,666
Reaction score
61,361
Gender
Male
Country
France
I am not a shipper, I am stating the facts:3c. Even if they killed her mother, Eren still wondered why Annie was fighting and she was the one who killed Levi's teammates but it's completely different with the 2 others, he went berserk directly. Despite his respect for Reiner who was like a big bro for him.

@Utsune

I was thingking maybe they skipped those pages to use them when her secret will be revealed, it would be better.
 
Last edited:

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
2,922
Reaction score
2,560
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I am not a shipper, I am stating the facts:3c. Even if they killed her mother, Eren still wondered why Annie was fighting and she was the one who killed Levi's teammates but it's completely different with the 2 others, he went berserk directly. Despite his respect for Reiner who was like a big bro for him.
Yeah I'm saying that's a really good point you pick up :D

And it's precisely because Reiner acts like a big bro in the first place that makes Eren even more mad. It's a bit like, I've given you respect for the facade you put up and you turn out to be betraying my trust in you as a big bro.

Annie fights with Levi's team in a stand-off, it's something like a 'warriors battle' of some sort. Both parties put their lives on the line, and results are readily acceptable. I think Eren respects her, if he ever does, for her talent. I'm sure her cold personality does act as a 'disclaimer' for her, implying something like "you don't trust me, I don't trust you." So when she reveals herself, it isn't too big of an impact on Eren personally.

Reiner has been a much more important person in Eren's life than Annie.
 

Dass Jennir

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
101
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I will have to agree with Demonspeed.
There is clearly some sexual tension between Annie and Eren during their time as trainee. Add Eren's hesitation to fight her during the trap planned by the Legion and Mikasa jealousy asking if he feel something for her and yeah there was definately some fire there.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,283
Reaction score
24,917
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Eren annie was a thing? Thats absurd, annie is an accomplice to the murder of eren's mom and the recent death of 20% of humanity... How could this ever happen? The closest plausible thing to eren having a romantic relation with annie at this point would be him having 2 full fractions of a second of remorse after killing her in an exceptionally painful and humiliating way. As of now the assumption should be eren HATES every aspect of annie's existence altogether. Seriously, lol. The only conceivable pairing which could be more unlikely than this one (safe for gay pairings with reyner and berholt) would be the actual titan that ate eren's mom.
 

Dass Jennir

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
101
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Eren didn't knew she was a titan until the events outside wall Rose. Besides, Eren was pretty much hesitating to fight her until Armin and Mikasa decided to put their lives on the line to face Annie.

By the way, why so mad. Relax man :^_^
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,283
Reaction score
24,917
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Well, he didn't know back then but right now he is fully aware of the facts. Even if he hesitated he still does know she is an accomplice to all the stuff he has been through and that is overall pretty significant. I am not mad though, I am just surprise that this is even a thing. At large there has rarely been any interaction between them and annie was overall not a likeable character for at least the first half of the manga until it was revealed she was the female type titan.
 
Top