- Joined
- Jun 7, 2013
- Messages
- 146
- Reaction score
- 65
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
In turn reyner's titan would have simply tanked the harpoons, they would not have gotten past his armor.
In turn reyner's titan would have simply tanked the harpoons, they would not have gotten past his armor.
Weird. Where are the training grounds located? I guess Rose?@SarcasticIndeed
They said they came from a mountain village southeast of Wall Maria. Kinda think its still the truth, in English I guess. I mean they didn't say southeast inside Wall Maria or something. XD
What's actually worse is that Bertolt, in the manga, didn't say that they ran up to "Wall Rose." He said they ran up to "Wall Sina"....I dunno if it was a typo or if it is actually what he really said(If he really was lying...)...But I wonder why nobody caught that. The Wall Maria refugees' destination is normally just up to Wall Rose. Why go up all the way to Wall Sina?
The river thing was actually a "town nearby a river." Bert was comparing how late the news came to their mountain village about the titans coming than that of the "prosperous river town." I'm wondering if this "river town" is a stand-in for something....Interesting.
It's called plot convenience. Things will always work out accordingly to fit the plot. There is absolutely no indications that the Legion even knew of that female titan existing. We are only told that they were expecting a response from human controlled titans and that they were using Eren as bait. Annie was simply the one who showed up. Also, the Legion would have been able to capture both the Armored or Colossal one too. The armored one's joints are exposed and the soldiers, especially Levi, could carve up the muscle tendons to immobilize it. I don't see why the Colossal one would pose that much of a problem either. The scenario would just play out differently, the Legion definitely had the ability to immobilize and capture them. Just look at how they are fleeing for their lives now and the Legion don't even have the assistance of trees to properly use their 3d gear.I don't think that makes sense. I would think the plan was specifically meant to draw out annie simply because the plan would not have worked with the armored or collosal titans. They knew the colossal titan was slow and he was too big for them to capture with the harpoons as they did with annie. In turn reyner's titan would have simply tanked the harpoons, they would not have gotten past his armor. The only titan they could possibly catch with that plan was the female type one.

The greatest of heroes are the silent ones.:PShe's one of Pixis' assistant. From the Garrison.
I'm awaiting this:Colossal strike then turn human and enter hidden in a similar way of the last chapter with Armored and Female titans amongst other normal titans.


What!? Whaaaaaaaat??Wow! Getting myself some scans of the anime Blu-ray Volume 2, and look at what we have here. Didn't realized that the old Survey Corps commander, I assume the 12th commander, went bald instantly after 5 years. The stress must have gotten into him. I wonder if Erwin is going to get bald too sooner or later...XDDDDD
EDIT:![]()
Hello, Instructor Keith Sadies! We finally know where the 12th(assumingly with Erwin as the 13th) Commander of the Survey Corps went(at least in the anime)! I thought he got eaten or something. XDD. He actually just got demoted...lucky for him instead of getting eaten. XD
No wonder his grading system is weird. If I was a normal instructor in Shingeki verse, I'd be ranking the top 10 based on their maneuver skills only. Apparently, Survey Corps people really are weird. Getting him as your instructor really is a misfortune. XDDD
Turns out tumblr knew it all along...XDDD
http://calorescence.tumblr.com/post/57877298537/this-sort-of-explains-why-he-knew-grisha
But he only has his first name in the list. Makes sense anyway. That's why the guy knew Grisha. XDDD

You should've told me earlier! XD. I really thought the old Commander died during the Wall Maria Recapture Operation....But then again...This is anime saying this soooo.....Errr....Me don't trust anime completely...XDDDI'm normally terrible at these but in this case I already knew that was him actually. (I noticed it was him pretty recently though-- when we were talking before about the expedition that returned shortly before the first wall attack 5 years before, without Erwin being seen. But it wasn't really relevant at the time.)
They have the same exact facial features.![]()

