- Joined
- Feb 12, 2010
- Messages
- 1,710
- Reaction score
- 1,371
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Shiritori Word Chain Thread
I almost chose トーマス・エジソン(Thomas Alva Edison) since "天才とは、1%のひらめきと99%の努力である。(Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.)" is one of my favorite quotes, BUT it ends with ン.
So, I go with another actor: トム・クルーズ (Tom Cruise)
Edit/add: ブルドッグ・ソースis popular near Tokyo (in Kanto). I almost always use イカリソース instead.
I almost chose トーマス・エジソン(Thomas Alva Edison) since "天才とは、1%のひらめきと99%の努力である。(Genius is 1 percent inspiration and 99 percent perspiration.)" is one of my favorite quotes, BUT it ends with ン.
So, I go with another actor: トム・クルーズ (Tom Cruise)
Edit/add: ブルドッグ・ソースis popular near Tokyo (in Kanto). I almost always use イカリソース instead.
Last edited:
Can't think of someone whose name begins with "zu" from the top of my head, so I'm gonna cheat and disregard the topic all together:
(No pun intended.)
with ぎし (義歯, fake teeth) or ぎっくりごし (ぎっくり腰, strained back), but how about: ぎゅうにく(牛肉, beef)? I guess ぎゅうじ (牛耳, ox ears) would do.
)
