Jul 5, 2009 #1 donflamingo86 Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 12 Reaction score 24 Gender Male Country I thought this was a pretty important scene , so I decided to color it. Spoiler
Jul 5, 2009 #2 portgas d.ace Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 33 Reaction score 10 Gender Male Country hi...it's very nice. but i think that you make it very dark.. cu..
Jul 5, 2009 #3 Mugiwara_no_Jack Artist英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Nov 2, 2006 Messages 909 Reaction score 323 Age 40 Gender Male Country Nice choice of colors. Like it
Jul 5, 2009 #4 Akainu Magma♥MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined May 21, 2007 Messages 7,318 Reaction score 3,462 Gender Male Country colouring is nice, too much of the same colour makes it look all the same though (person, bubble, background)
colouring is nice, too much of the same colour makes it look all the same though (person, bubble, background)
Jul 5, 2009 #5 donflamingo86 Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 12 Reaction score 24 Gender Male Country Thanks for the comments. I will try to improve on those things on my next coloring!
Jul 6, 2009 #6 Organizized Pirate King in the North有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Scavenger Hunter Supreme Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 4,334 Reaction score 22,337 Gender Male Country I liked it, made me wanna try out coloring the panel myself!
Jul 9, 2009 #7 - aMt - Artist有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,093 Reaction score 517 Age 32 Gender Male Country wow. totally great
Jul 10, 2009 #8 Lee-tyme7 Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 963 Reaction score 219 Gender Male Country Hi, I like how it looks 3D, but the color tone are not what I imagine it would be in my head. But hey, people got their own opinion. What program did you use to color that? is it a painting program? Anyway nice work.
Hi, I like how it looks 3D, but the color tone are not what I imagine it would be in my head. But hey, people got their own opinion. What program did you use to color that? is it a painting program? Anyway nice work.
Jul 11, 2009 #9 donflamingo86 Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 12 Reaction score 24 Gender Male Country Yeah im pretty bad when it comes to picking colors. To answer your question though, I used photoshop , with a wacom tablet.
Yeah im pretty bad when it comes to picking colors. To answer your question though, I used photoshop , with a wacom tablet.