Shiryuu Joins Blackbeard.

portgas d.ace

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
hi...it's very nice.

but i think that you make it very dark..

cu..
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nice choice of colors.
Like it ;)
 

Akainu

Magma♥
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 21, 2007
Messages
7,318
Reaction score
3,462
Gender
Male
Country
Bavaria
colouring is nice, too much of the same colour makes it look all the same though (person, bubble, background)
 

donflamingo86

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
24
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thanks for the comments. I will try to improve on those things on my next coloring! :D
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I liked it, made me wanna try out coloring the panel myself! :tem
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wow. totally great
 

Lee-tyme7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
963
Reaction score
219
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi, I like how it looks 3D, but the color tone are not what I imagine it would be in my head. But hey, people got their own opinion. What program did you use to color that? is it a painting program? Anyway nice work.
 

donflamingo86

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
24
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah im pretty bad when it comes to picking colors. To answer your question though, I used photoshop , with a wacom tablet.
 
Top