Discussion - Shoujo/Josei Manga you wish was scanlated/revived? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Shoujo/Josei Manga you wish was scanlated/revived?

Xiphias

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
This topic isn't to talk bad about a group scanning manga. I'm talking about manga where scans dropped off in the middle or it's been a long time since the last scan. I'm sure everyone has read a manga where the scans stopped and wished it went till the end(I always do) so tell us a bit about the manga.

So here is one of mine. (I've only read this recently and only the one chapter.)

Title: Private Prince
Volume(s): 5 Volumes (Complete)
Description: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2596
Sakuragawa Miyako is a graduate student at Eito University against the wishes of her family. She finds out that the prince of Istria is studying abroad and is at Eito University. She wants to get close to him only in the hopes of finishing her thesis on his great grandmother, Queen Ritsuko--but he has other ideas!?
Edited Mangas: v.1 c.1 [hiatus]

Anyone know of some translators willing to do shoujo and has the time? Paying is no issue.

Last edited:

angsana

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Re: Manga you wish was scanlated/revived?

Ow, I really want to know whether Habaek being on again.
Only got 2 volumes and stopped.

Title : Habaek (The Bride of The Water God)
Volumes : unknown
Description : Soah is a village girl that was presented to be taken as the water god bride. unknown of what her fate would be, Soah obediently walk into the realm of god in a hope that in return rain would come to her barren village. she thought that the tall handsome young man he accidentally met in the great garden was that water god himself but the real water god is totally different... he's a boy???

HikariKyubi

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

I just wanted Hayate X Blade to be scanlated. Having no decent manga stores around (and money I 'spose) is teh sux.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2700

Title: Hayate X Blade
Volumes: 7 (Ongoing)
Description: Kurogane Hayate finds herself in a dilemma. Her twin sister, Nagi, is recovering from an injury and needs someone to go to school in her place. Little did she know, the school was based on a "Swordswoman League," where everyone participates in what are called Duels for Stars with their sisters-in-arms, shinyuu, in order to gain prestige, money, and power.

Her first encounters with the students at this new school range from intimidating, such as with the Student Council President, Amachi Hitsugi and her shinyuu, Miyamoto Shizuku, to completely awestruck, such as the hot-headed but extremely experienced (and without a shinyuu) Mudou Ayana. At first Hayate thinks she can get away without participating in the Duels for Stars, but the first day she comes home, the orphanage she cares for deeply is a complete wreck...

Antares

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Title: The Duck of Mr. Fredward
Latest Edited Manga:v.3 c.10
Short Description:
Following the scandal involving his latest work, famous suspense novelist Kevin Fredward retires to the countryside to escape the media and the demands of city life. He posts a wanted ad for a new housekeeper, but who should come knocking at his door, but Rosemary--a talking duck! As wise as she is competent, Rosemary soon becomes a permanent part of Kevin's life. Under Rosemary's guidance, Kevin takes the steps to stop running from his past in order to change himself and his future.

viper11025

Reaction score
Country
United States

Neji
Group became inactive.
Description:
Neji wakes up only to find himself with white long hair. He died in 1992 and is revived again 2033. He and the girl he loved, Snow White, died in 1992, however only he managed to wake up with special powers.
It's very good, and only 1 manga. Stuck at chapter 7.