This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Shuumatsu no Valkyrie.
Therapist: Blue Shiva isn't real he can't hurt you
My favourite cover so far.
He doesn't really have blue skin but from what I've read it's blue because of the ash that's applied to his skin.Shiva is more often than not represented with blueish skin, at least if you Google him and go to the images section, haha. That being said, I don't like the colouring that much. I was expecting him to have brown skin, blue kinda doesn't look that good. I guess that's because I had already formed an image of him being brown in my mind.
Anyways, can't wait for the chapter.
I was just about to post this, I can’t believe he’s blue
My favourite cover so far.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can you elaborate ?He doesn't really have blue skin but from what I've read it's blue because of the ash that's applied to his skin.
From what I saw, is also going to be centered in Raiden's past.It looks like this chapter’s going to have 60 pages omg
Hopefully we see Shiva getting a bit seriousFrom what I saw, is also going to be centered in Raiden's past.


Holy shit everything just escalated so freaking quickly omgRaws are out
Looks like shit's getting real.

Those are the rest of the 7 Lucky Gods (since Bishamonten is with them).Are those the rest of the roster of God fighters? Or simply they're lesser Gods? The guy who appeared in the middle of them all was Bishamonten from what I realized.
The Gods roster is weird. First we have Heracles who loves humanity fighting against them, now if you're right and from the spoilers it seems that way, Buddha is pro humanity as well? How'd these guys even get chosen?Wait a second. Buddha is on humanity's side? Now that I think about it, it really makes a lot of sense since Buddha's actions were always to help humanity. Teaching them the spiritual way to overcome the cycle of death and rebirth and reach the Nirvana. Holy shit, that's really interesting. Are those the rest of the roster of God fighters? Or simply they're lesser Gods? The guy who appeared in the middle of them all was Bishamonten from what I realized.
I doubt we're going to see a great fight break out of this. At most a small clash that solidifies the humans as more of a threat to the Gods than what it was initially expected. I also expect their roster to change too. Doubt Buddha is going to fight for them given the last pages of this chapter, lol. The question is who would substitute him? Hades could be a good option given he should be among the top 3 of the Greek Pantheon, but as some other users have pointed out beforehand he's probably not interested in participating, or maybe he wants but due to an even greater task that needs to be done by him, he can't. I can't imagine any other reason as to why we would have someone like Heracles (who loves humanity) participating and not him. Something smells fishy here.The Gods roster is weird. First we have Heracles who loves humanity fighting against them, now if you're right and from the spoilers it seems that way, Buddha is pro humanity as well? How'd these guys even get chosen?
Looks like we'll get to see Okita in action before his actual fight. Not sure what these guys can do though. They don't have Volunds to square off against gods. Unless Buddha have them a boost. And could he be the one feeding Brunhilde inside information?![]()
According to some translation I read on /a/, Loki implies that Buddha was the one who taught Valkyries how to perform the Volund ritual, so he called the 7 Gods of Fortune to punish him, while Kojiro, Okita and Kondo came to assists Buddha (the later also because he wanted to fight strong people).The Gods roster is weird. First we have Heracles who loves humanity fighting against them, now if you're right and from the spoilers it seems that way, Buddha is pro humanity as well? How'd these guys even get chosen?
Looks like we'll get to see Okita in action before his actual fight. Not sure what these guys can do though. They don't have Volunds to square off against gods. Unless Buddha have them a boost. And could he be the one feeding Brunhilde inside information?![]()
