Chapter - Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 45 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Shuumatsu no Valkyrie Chapter 45 Spoilers & Discussion

-Ken-

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
So in the other words,

Zero: You took everything from me.

Buddha: I don't even know who you are.

Honestly though, Zero change a shit ton from when Buddha saw him in the flashback. I wouldn't remember Zero either.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I won't lie, I am not that excited for this fight. I didn't like the 7 Lucky gods from the beginning including Bishamonten and Buddha has way too much hype right now to lose.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Ashwathama I highly recommend this series.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
@Ramen Nice. I remember reading it a long time ago because Lu Bu really had my attention as a character, but then I forgot about it and dropped. Now with the animation inc, gotta give it a second chance.

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Just caught up with this series and Buddha is easily my favourite God thus far. Before it was a close call between him and Loki but in these last chapters you could say I've finally been enlightened by the charm that is the goat called Buddha. Never thought I would say those words :XD

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I'm another one not interested in this fight.

Zerofuku is just a baby. More a victim than a fighter.

Even if zerofuku wins they're more a casualty than a character who has the spirit of a winner or champion.

Last edited:

Orion

Reaction score
Country
United States
Aww Zero was cute, and as expected naive. While it's sad what happened to him, really don't see a reason to root for him tho. The fights probably gonna end with Buddha showing him da wae.

As for the fight itself, Zero himself hasn't fought anyone, maybe we get another flashback of the 7 lucky gods and their capabilities and thus Zero could integrate all that. At least that's what I hope to see.

Mostly looking forward to Buddha's backstory, which will be the highlight of this rd. And the volume cover, I really want to know his hair color, too many fanarts with different colors :arf

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I also don't like this match.

If Zero win, then it's a brat win and done just to spite the readers and be "unpredictable".

And if Buddha win, the writings make sense but then it's predictable.

I think the author fuck it up with the flashback. It would be a good chance to give some undeeming factors to Buddha and split the camp more. But maybe he'll give those as the fight go along.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
One wonders if this will be an actual fight.

What if it transforms into a Dr. Buddha talk no jutsu therapy session.

:toc

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Zerofuku aside, this chapter shows that despite being a jerk most of the time, Buddha also has a softer side and really seems to care about humans, Heck, he even offered his beans to Zerofuku and was kind to him, with Zero's breakdown being more a result of his inability to accept Buddha did his job better. That means Buddha is either a softie deep inside or was one in the past. Looking forward to his past, but for now, I hope next chapter focuses on the fight, cause overall we haven't got much action except the Buddha kick at the end of this chapter.

Last edited:

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zerofuku aside, this chapter shows that despite being a jerk most of the time, Buddha also has a softer side and really seems to care about humans, Heck, he even offered his beans to Zerofuku and was kind to him, with Zero's breakdown being more a result of his inability to accept Buddha did his job better. That means Buddha is either a softie deep inside or was one in the past. Looking forward to his past, but for now, I hope next chapter focuses on the fight, cause overall we haven't got much action except the Buddha kick at the end of this chapter,
Buddha seems like a good person. What did he do to make you think he’s a jerk?