Hangout - Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Hangout Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Hangout Thread

Who will win the next fight ?

• Human: Raiden Tameemon

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • God: Shiva

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TarXan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
i went to 12th chapter now lol
Thoughts ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I’m a little busy right now but Adam better not lose man. As it stands he’s my favorite character.
LOL I’m guessing you got to his entrance chapter ?

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I'm low-key disappointed that Aphrodite isn't representing the heavens, her powers could be very interesting.

Only 3 fights so far, but I hope we see some Female Gods/Human warriors fighting.

I actually think Ragnarok will end in the God's win and the decision to destroy humanity. Then we'll have the entire human race VS Gods which could be the next big arc/story of this manga.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm low-key disappointed that Aphrodite isn't representing the heavens, her powers could be very interesting.

Only 3 fights so far, but I hope we see some Female Gods/Human warriors fighting.

I actually think Ragnarok will end in the God's win and the decision to destroy humanity. Then we'll have the entire human race VS Gods which could be the next big arc/story of this manga.
Yeah. I honestly can’t see Hercules losing currently and I cant see humanity being able to win from this far behind. Based on the list of fighters, all out war is the only way a female fighter appears outside of volund. Because every god and human on the list is male unless artistic liberties are taken similar to how Nanatsu made Merlin female. I thought Aphrodite would be representing the gods given how often she talks down on humans.

Last edited:

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States

Yeah. I honestly can’t see Hercules losing currently and I cant see humanity being able to win from this far behind. Based on the list of fighters, all out war is the only way a female fighter appears outside of volund. Because every god and human on the list is male unless artistic liberties are taken similar to how Nanatsu made Merlin female. I thought Aphrodite would be representing the gods given how often she talks down on humans.
I don’t think Aphrodite is a war or conflict deity

I think the only deities fighting in the tournament are Gods known for conflict or battle

Correct me if I’m wrong but there aren’t any many female deities that do battle besides Artemis the Goddess of the Hunt

I think Hercules will lose imo, Jack is wayyyy too smart

Last edited:

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Thoughts ?

LOL I’m guessing you got to his entrance chapter ?
Plot-wise the chapter where they decided to punish the mankind felt really weird, like it makes no sense that plot-wise have
established than mankind is worthless and totally not worth saving so yeah and what was funny is aside that valkyrie which valkyrie is not even gods they are like servants of odin something lesser entitys among's gods and the gods were: "let's wipe them out using a meteor or an iceage" and that part felt wierd
because they deemed that there were no good humans to be saved and all where evil like the 1rst chapter was weird both pace and how all this starts
felt weird.

Action-wise it is ok like it has good action definetely miles better than what we see in for example nanatsu no taizai you can totally see that both fighters are no push-overs and they can at least keep fighting after taking some high lvl of damage.

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Read up to chapter 22 - spoilers below for those who have not reached this point yet.

The designs and fights are great, but I don't like how absurd and repetitive some stuff get; Adam punching after he's already died is just stupid, and the whole trope of "everyone thinks this way, but the truth is... this!" like with Thor's use of the awakened Mjølnir (the part where he never misses, but wait, that's not the point - it is to return to him! Also, Thor's gloves being crafted not because the hammer is too powerful, but because Thor is!) is so... meh. Feels childish.
The little Valkyrie sister is also annoying, and has nothing substantial to say.

The manga is enjoyable to read, nonetheless.

KewnTorn

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I’m confused who and what is Nostradamus famous for ?

I know human fighters are based on real life historic figures but idk anything about him per say
I think he was a doctor and astrologer. It was said that he can see into the future, so he was also called a prophet. I have no idea how he will fight, but Odin seems like a good guess.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don’t think Aphrodite is a war or conflict deity

I think the only deities fighting in the tournament are Gods known for conflict or battle

Correct me if I’m wrong but there aren’t any many female deities that do battle besides Artemis the Goddess of the Hunt

I think Hercules will lose imo, Jack is wayyyy too smart
Hercules is doing that thing protagonist do when they resolve to save you by defeating you and telling you about yourself. That’s why I think Jack will lose.

And there are Japanese deities that are female that could definitely be used for battle like Izanami or Amaterasu

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hercules is doing that thing protagonist do when they resolve to save you by defeating you and telling you about yourself. That’s why I think Jack will lose.

And there are Japanese deities that are female that could definitely be used for battle like Izanami or Amaterasu
I have a strong feeling we might get tricked, like Hercules May appear the winner right when his body gives out using his final attack then Jack survives and stabs him in the back when he goes down

I think Susanoo the Japanese deity will fight in the tournament but I’m not what his/her gender is

Read up to chapter 22 - spoilers below for those who have not reached this point yet.

The designs and fights are great, but I don't like how absurd and repetitive some stuff get; Adam punching after he's already died is just stupid, and the whole trope of "everyone thinks this way, but the truth is... this!" like with Thor's use of the awakened Mjølnir (the part where he never misses, but wait, that's not the point - it is to return to him! Also, Thor's gloves being crafted not because the hammer is too powerful, but because Thor is!) is so... meh. Feels childish.
The little Valkyrie sister is also annoying, and has nothing substantial to say.

The manga is enjoyable to read, nonetheless.
Maybe I need to go reread the chapters but I’m pretty sure Adam was made in God’s image, so he’s just as strong/durable as the Gods

Him dying standing up was an act of defiance & to give hope to mankind, at least that’s the way I saw it

I’m glad you enjoy it
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Plot-wise the chapter where they decided to punish the mankind felt really weird, like it makes no sense that plot-wise have
established than mankind is worthless and totally not worth saving so yeah and what was funny is aside that valkyrie which valkyrie is not even gods they are like servants of odin something lesser entitys among's gods and the gods were: "let's wipe them out using a meteor or an iceage" and that part felt wierd
because they deemed that there were no good humans to be saved and all where evil like the 1rst chapter was weird both pace and how all this starts
felt weird.

Action-wise it is ok like it has good action definetely miles better than what we see in for example nanatsu no taizai you can totally see that both fighters are no push-overs and they can at least keep fighting after taking some high lvl of damage.
What was your favorite fight ?

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
I have a strong feeling we might get tricked, like Hercules May appear the winner right when his body gives out using his final attack then Jack survives and stabs him in the back when he goes down

I think Susanoo the Japanese deity will fight in the tournament but I’m not what his/her gender is

Maybe I need to go reread the chapters but I’m pretty sure Adam was made in God’s image, so he’s just as strong/durable as the Gods

Him dying standing up was an act of defiance & to give hope to mankind, at least that’s the way I saw it

I’m glad you enjoy it
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What was your favorite fight ?
Hard to decide i read only zeus and thors and now i am half way in the poseidon fight let me read the poseidon full fight and maybe i can answer to that lol.

Anyway i was wondering how strong hermes could be he was the only one who could actually follow everymove and every attack and even ares was freaking out like damn that set up i would not be surprised if hermes is as strong as zeus or could he be stronger?

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hard to decide i read only zeus and thors and now i am half way in the poseidon fight let me read the poseidon full fight and maybe i can answer to that lol.

Anyway i was wondering how strong hermes could be he was the only one who could actually follow everymove and every attack and even ares was freaking out like damn that set up i would not be surprised if hermes is as strong as zeus or could he be stronger?
Hermès is the god of speed, he’s the fasted god in the Greek pantheon that’s why was able to see Zeus’s attack even though it surpassed time

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker

I don't mean that, I mean his literally trading blows with Zeus while dead. Standing up is one thing, but actively throwing punches when your body is inactive is just...

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
That's great. Adam was just that powerful.
No, it's stupid. He was dead. Deceased. His body stopped working... and he was actively contracting muscles... with his dead body.

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
No, it's stupid. He was dead. Deceased. His body stopped working... and he was actively contracting muscles... with his dead body.
I think he became a stone or something when he died that's why he pulled a whitebeard dieing while standing up.

Hermès is the god of speed, he’s the fasted god in the Greek pantheon that’s why was able to see Zeus’s attack even though it surpassed time
Ok i just finished reading the entire fight with poseidon and i must say well poseidon had this coming the dude kept looking down to this guy until
that guy became way to op but as an action well it was a good fight i quess maybe a better fight that zeus vs adam.

The thing is i cannot see who can beat this kojiro guy like if he can scan and adapt to the techniques of others he is even more difficult than adam
i can see only zeus beating him by pausing time which is a cheat move or his condense move and that is if he doesn't get impove more.

One thing did poseidon really got killed? i thought gods were immortal.

Anyway the whole thing reminds me of smite a game where is like league of legends.
Good times i still remember using hel was kinda good with her :D and agni but welli was trying to get better with agni still was ok i quess not bad not good either around in the middle

Last edited:

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here’s some information on every remaining fighter:

• Buddha :This could either be Budai(or the fat Buddha) of Chinese Buddhism or the philosopher Gautama Buddha.

• Loki: The Norse trickster god. Son of Odin. Brother of Thor.
  • Apollo : Son of Zeus. Twin of Artemis. God of healing, archery, music and art.
  • Susano'o no Mikoto: Japanese Storm God.Born from the nose of Izanagi. Wielder of the Totsuka no Tsurugi. Slayed the Yamata no Orochi.
  • Bishamonten: There’s a lot of interpretations for him. One of the Four Heavenly Kings. One of the seven lucky Japanese gods.
  • Anubis:Ancient Egyptian God of Death
  • Odin: Father of Thor and Loki. King of Asgard
  • Beelzebub: Lots of dofferent interpretations. Lord Of the Flies. Sometimes used as another name for Satan.
  • Shiva: Has been introduced in the manga. God of Creation and Death.
    Humanity
  • Qin Shi Huang: Founder of the Qin Dynasty first emperor of a unified China
  • King Leonidas: Warrior King of Sparta. Most known for the battle of Thermopylae.
  • Nikola Tesla : Famous Engineer. Worked for Thomas Edison
  • Raiden Tameemon: Considered one of the greatest Sumo wrestlers in history despite never becoming a Yokozuna
  • Grigori Rasputin : Self proclaimed holy man and Russian mystic.
  • Okita Souji: Skilled swordsman and captain of a special police force in Kyoto
  • Michel Nostradamus: Well known astrologer, physician and seer. Could allegedly predict the future.
  • Simo Häyhä: Finnish Sniper believed to have killed over 500 men in a single war. The highest number of sniper kills in any major war.
  • Sakata Kintoki: Japanese folk hero. Friendly with animals. Retainer for the Samurai Minamoto no Yorimitsu(Will definitely show up at some point) Eventually became well known for his abilities as a Warrior.

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Spoilers alert i am up to date with the chapter 28 and well

Jack the stripper seems to be an interesting as a character but i was curious about ares and hercules relationship
Nowhere in the story so far exaplains why ares acts like he is some kind of bromance with hercules all they did were
exchanging some fists in the past but there is seriously nothing that explains why ares acts like this he is not only rooting for the guy he
is been emotional when hercules recieved some heavy injury.

Also what the hells is going on with ares in general? He is the god of war and yet he seems so weak he wasn't even listed as
a fighter so obviously they did not accounted him as strong to a representative.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Here’s some information on every remaining fighter:

• Buddha :This could either be Budai(or the fat Buddha) of Chinese Buddhism or the philosopher Gautama Buddha.

• Loki: The Norse trickster god. Son of Odin. Brother of Thor.
  • Apollo : Son of Zeus. Twin of Artemis. God of healing, archery, music and art.
  • Susano'o no Mikoto: Japanese Storm God.Born from the nose of Izanagi. Wielder of the Totsuka no Tsurugi. Slayed the Yamata no Orochi.
  • Bishamonten: There’s a lot of interpretations for him. One of the Four Heavenly Kings. One of the seven lucky Japanese gods.
  • Anubis:Ancient Egyptian God of Death
  • Odin: Father of Thor and Loki. King of Asgard
  • Beelzebub: Lots of dofferent interpretations. Lord Of the Flies. Sometimes used as another name for Satan.
  • Shiva: Has been introduced in the manga. God of Creation and Death.
    Humanity
  • Qin Shi Huang: Founder of the Qin Dynasty first emperor of a unified China
  • King Leonidas: Warrior King of Sparta. Most known for the battle of Thermopylae.
  • Nikola Tesla : Famous Engineer. Worked for Thomas Edison
  • Raiden Tameemon: Considered one of the greatest Sumo wrestlers in history despite never becoming a Yokozuna
  • Grigori Rasputin : Self proclaimed holy man and Russian mystic.
  • Okita Souji: Skilled swordsman and captain of a special police force in Kyoto
  • Michel Nostradamus: Well known astrologer, physician and seer. Could allegedly predict the future.
  • Simo Häyhä: Finnish Sniper believed to have killed over 500 men in a single war. The highest number of sniper kills in any major war.
  • Sakata Kintoki: Japanese folk hero. Friendly with animals. Retainer for the Samurai Minamoto no Yorimitsu(Will definitely show up at some point) Eventually became well known for his abilities as a Warrior.
Holy shit nice work

I can definitely see Nostradamus and Odin fighting

Odin also has the ability to see into the future I think

I wonder if the Roman gods exist in this verse

Eh

To be fair, Adam isn’t a regular human, he was able to move faster than a full power base Zeus who is literally faster than time

Not to mention he tanked hits from Zeus when each punch was an automatic 1 shot kill

I pretty sure he’s the pinnacle of humanity, and the closest thing to God, or the Gods themselves

Gallon

Artichoke
Reaction score
Country
Joker
Eh

To be fair, Adam isn’t a regular human, he was able to move faster than a full power base Zeus who is literally faster than time

Not to mention he tanked hits from Zeus when each punch was an automatic 1 shot kill

I pretty sure he’s the pinnacle of humanity, and the closest thing to God, or the Gods themselves
Why does that matter? Death is death. By definition of the word, a living being cannot perform anything past that point.