Hangout - Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Hangout Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Hangout Thread

Who will win the next fight ?

• Human: Raiden Tameemon

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • God: Shiva

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TarXan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Shuumatsu No Valkyrie
Record of Ragnorak

Genre: Action, Drama, Historical, Fantasy

Author(s) : Takumi Fukui, Shinya Umemura, Chika Aji,

Summary:
The story begins when the gods call a convention to decide the whether to let humanity live or die, and settle on destroying humanity. But a lone valkyrie puts forward a suggestion to let the gods and humanity fight one last battle, as a last hope for humanity's continued survival. 13 gods will fight against 13 human champions in one-on-one battles to decide whether humanity lives or dies.

New chapters release the 25th of every month

Last edited:

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m pretty sure the characters in this manga can beat Saitama or Goku
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fingers crossed we get to see more Greek Gods in action

Bebo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
All we have is uncertain feats for now (Zeus survivng the big bang) but fingers crossed since this manga is literally a hype fest

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
All we have is uncertain feats for now (Zeus survivng the big bang) but fingers crossed since this manga is literally a hype fest
You read it ?

Spread the word we need more discussions !!

Zeus is literal faster than time itself, and that’s before his final form

KewnTorn

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I’m pretty sure the characters in this manga can beat Saitama or Goku

Fingers crossed we get to see more Greek Gods in action
Zeus can definitely beat Goku. He is faster than time, so Goku can't even react. I'm not sure about Saitama though.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zeus can definitely beat Goku. He is faster than time, so Goku can't even react. I'm not sure about Saitama though.
He can easily beat Saitama, in his final form that is

The power scaling in this series is crazy

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Pretty good series, I like the premise of the Gods fighting Humans in order to determine their overall fate. The amount of weird, ugly and crazy faces we get from all the characters, especially Brunhilde is astonishing. As for the actual fights themselves:

-Lu bu VS Thor: Pretty good fight, nothing about it I particularly dislike or like too much.

Adam VS Zeus: Easily the best fight so far, just so dope and hype. Adam's ability was very fitting and even though he was physically weaker, it allowed him to do very well against Zeus - who's probably the strongest God in the series (if we're going by titles).

Kojiro VS Poseidon: Good fight, but it was very disappointing. I expected more from Poseidon to be honest, we saw the previous fights where both Gods were holding back and had hidden power, yet all Poseidon did was just swing his trident harder and that was it? Maybe this fight coming after Zeus VS Adam made it feel underwhelming, but after watching Poseidon get chopped up I felt so disappoiinted lmao, I almost expected him to stand up with no head and be like ''psyche im still fighting'' because it was so underwhelming. Also, why have water floud the arena arround them if he isn't going to use it? bruh i wanted to see some water attacks more, he's the God of the Ocean yet didn't use it more than once.

Hercules VS Jack Ripper: So far it's probably the second best fight yet, I love the trickery and character from Jack. Even if his eye power has no help in an actual duel, it suits him so well and I really like it.

Seems like an event fight from Hercules VS Jack. If Hercules runs out of his steam, Jack wins. If he can kill Jack before he runs out of juice, he wins. Basically a game of attrition, which is cool. Jack's character is really cool

Does it release weekly?

Last edited:

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Pretty good series, I like the premise of the Gods fighting Humans in order to determine their overall fate. The amount of weird, ugly and crazy faces we get from all the characters, especially Brunhilde is astonishing. As for the actual fights themselves:

-Lu bu VS Thor: Pretty good fight, nothing about it I particularly dislike or like too much.

Adam VS Zeus: Easily the best fight so far, just so dope and hype. Adam's ability was very fitting and even though he was physically weaker, it allowed him to do very well against Zeus - who's probably the strongest God in the series (if we're going by titles).

Kojiro VS Poseidon: Good fight, but it was very disappointing. I expected more from Poseidon to be honest, we saw the previous fights where both Gods were holding back and had hidden power, yet all Poseidon did was just swing his trident harder and that was it? Maybe this fight coming after Zeus VS Adam made it feel underwhelming, but after watching Poseidon get chopped up I felt so disappoiinted lmao, I almost expected him to stand up with no head and be like ''psyche im still fighting'' because it was so underwhelming. Also, why have water floud the arena arround them if he isn't going to use it? bruh i wanted to see some water attacks more, he's the God of the Ocean yet didn't use it more than once.

Hercules VS Jack Ripper: So far it's probably the second best fight yet, I love the trickery and character from Jack. Even if his eye power has no help in an actual duel, it suits him so well and I really like it.

Seems like an event fight from Hercules VS Jack. If Hercules runs out of his steam, Jack wins. If he can kill Jack before he runs out of juice, he wins. Basically a game of attrition, which is cool. Jack's character is really cool

Does it release weekly?
Poseidon lost because he was arrogant and underestimated Kojiro, I think it was stated that Poseidon never lost a fight and effortlessly defeats his opponents while Kojiro was a loser in general

The Gods are just super arrogant

Zeus even chose not to use a weapon against Adam which almost cost him defeat

I can’t wait to see King Leonidas in action (the spartan guy from the 300 movie)

They release raws on the 25th of every month and it takes a while to translate

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Poseidon lost because he was arrogant and underestimated Kojiro, I think it was stated that Poseidon never lost a fight and effortlessly defeats his opponents while Kojiro was a loser in general
His loss felt unjustified? He was hyped to be this God that was feared and seemingly on a level comparable to Zeus, probably the strongest God in the series yet he was taken out pretty easily?

It doesn't help that we were told he one-shot and fodderized one of the 13 Gods of Olympus (I assime they're the elites) without much effort as well.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
His loss felt unjustified? He was hyped to be this God that was feared and seemingly on a level comparable to Zeus, probably the strongest God in the series yet he was taken out pretty easily?

It doesn't help that we were told he one-shot and fodderized one of the 13 Gods of Olympus (I assime they're the elites) without much effort as well.
I think Poseidon just lost due to straight up arrogance not because he was weak & I’m pretty sure Zeus is waaaaay stronger than Poseidon

I don’t think their comparable because powered up Zeus is faster than time itself

I think Apollo is another Greek deity that’s supposed to be fighting

Also Odin & Loki from the Norse myths are contenders as well

KewnTorn

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Does it release weekly?
I agree with you on Poseidon. I thought he would use some sort of water power and control the water around him, but that never happened. That's really disappointing.

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
i just read the 1rst chapter to be honest if the human kind have kratos i quess he can kill them all and end this in one chapter lol

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
i just read the 1rst chapter to be honest if the human kind have kratos i quess he can kill them all and end this in one chapter lol
Wait until you get to chapter 7, you’re gonna be absolutely hyped

A few chapters was released today btw

Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Btw, I found some really nice videos that feature each combat with the flashbacks being cut off and with really nice background OST. If you like this series, then you should definitely check AmiasD's channel. The guy is really incredible when it comes to these things.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just finished the first fight and it was amazing. Who starts a manga like this!?

I’m slightly disappointed Lubu lost but it was a really good fight. I’m curious to see how people like Nikola Tesla are gonna fight.

@TarXan you should’ve sent this to me 15 chapters ago. You’ve been holding out on me man.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just finished the first fight and it was amazing. Who starts a manga like this!?

I’m slightly disappointed Lubu lost but it was a really good fight. I’m curious to see how people like Nikola Tesla are gonna fight.

@TarXan you should’ve sent this to me 15 chapters ago. You’ve been holding out on me man.
It’s funny because that’s not even the best fight LOL

The next fight is absolutely insane and you’ll literally be the hypest you’ve ever been

Btw, I found some really nice videos that feature each combat with the flashbacks being cut off and with really nice background OST. If you like this series, then you should definitely check AmiasD's channel. The guy is really incredible when it comes to these things.

I watched these and theyre incredible

I hope this series gets animated by mad house it’s so crazy

Last edited:

KewnTorn

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm really hyped about Nostradamus. I think he'll fight against Odin.

TarXan

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm really hyped about Nostradamus. I think he'll fight against Odin.
I’m confused who and what is Nostradamus famous for ?

I know human fighters are based on real life historic figures but idk anything about him per say

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Wait until you get to chapter 7, you’re gonna be absolutely hyped

A few chapters was released today btw
i went to 12th chapter now lol

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m a little busy right now but Adam better not lose man. As it stands he’s my favorite character.