Hangout Shuumatsu No Valkyrie Hangout Thread

Who will win the next fight ?

  • Human: Raiden Tameemon

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • God: Shiva

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Tie

    Votes: 3 12.0%

  • Total voters
    25
  • Poll closed .

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Don't think too hard about Hades, guys. In Greek Mythology, Hades was basically a hikineet that rarely left the Underworld and didn't like to get involved into the lives of the mortals (ironically making him the less assholish out of the Olympians despite being the God of the Underworld). Is probably that Hades simply doesn't gives a f*ck about Ragnarok and is spending quality time in his realm with his wife.
I'm still interested to see how the authors would portray him, since he's my favorite of the main Greek Gods.
 
Last edited:

BlackTiger

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
457
Reaction score
392
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I wonder how will the author portrays Beelzebub as God. He is demon of gluttony not God. I think his personality is big eater.
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I think there would be a part 2 of this where the remaining gods and humans will fight .
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I think there would be a part 2 of this where the remaining gods and humans will fight .
I'm thinking the same. Maybe not a part two, but I think the tournament structure will break down and it'll turn into a sort of free for all.
 

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Don't think hard about Hades, guys. In Greek Mythology, Hades was basically a hikineet that rarely left the Underworld and didn't like to get involved into the lives of the mortals (ironically making him the less assholish out of the Olympians despite being the God of the Underworld). Is probably that Hades simply doesn't gives a f*ck about Ragnarok and is spending quality time in his realm with his wife.
I'm still interested to see how the authors would portray him, since he's my favorite of the main Greek Gods.
Well in the movie Percy Jackson, Hades was chilling by the fireplace and gave zero fucks :XD .

But, Hades has been absent save for his name on that family tree. I belive that was mangaka's way of telling us to not forget about him. Also, the creation of another brother to build Poseidons hype instead of him killing Hades, as he's someone who's known to oppose Zeus. And yes, I agree I don't see/predict him bothering with humanity, but instead taking advantage of the losses on the God's side.
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Well in the movie Percy Jackson, Hades was chilling by the fireplace and gave zero fucks :XD .

But, Hades has been absent save for his name on that family tree. I belive that was mangaka's way of telling us to not forget about him. Also, the creation of another brother to build Poseidons hype instead of him killing Hades, as he's someone who's known to oppose Zeus. And yes, I agree I don't see/predict him bothering with humanity, but instead taking advantage of the losses on the God's side.
Oh, yeah, I remember well the Hades from Percy Jackson lul.

There's a certain element of mystery regarding Hades in SnV, and I agree that Adamas was created to not waste any canon Greek God that may appear in the future, plus I would love to see how the authors would portray him, but I don't expect anything big coming from him. If anything, Hermes looks more suspicious.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Chapter 31 is out everyone!!



@Demonspeed @revo @MrSchmitty7 @Gallon @eefrit @OtakuFreak] [USER=199018]@LaserBeam @Undina @Shadowlord123 @Bebo @mandark @Gladiolus @BD_Beno @Eiyuu Yami @KimCorrea @Arjuna @Belserion @Meliodaf @BurlapJack @KewnTorn @eefrit
 
Last edited:

Aurelius

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 10, 2019
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
8,860
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Chapter 31 is out everyone!!



@Demonspeed @revo @MrSchmitty7 @Gallon @eefrit @OtakuFreak @Gerr @sobreno @afromarco005 @BD_Beno @Ebony Maw @LaserBeam @Undina @Shadowlord123 @Bebo @mandark @Gladiolus @BD_Beno @Eiyuu Yami @KimCorrea @Arjuna @Belserion @Meliodaf @BurlapJack @KewnTorn @eefrit
Tagging me twice, you and @TarXan must really want my opinions:invalid.

Also @lakhan220 and @Gajeel have guys checked this out? If you have the time, it's worth it
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Ngl Raiden is really impressive. I still tip Shiva to win but I'll definitely be cheering for Raiden :XD
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Next fight better include an Egyptian god (ha Yugioh pun). Anubis could be a deadly fighter if written correctly.
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I just realized that the guy who was drawing Raiden's ass is also a Servant for Fate/Grand Order (with a sex change, of course).


The more you learn...
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Hello there.

The best thing about this series is that for now we have no idea of whos going to win.

I am going with the "Cheer for Raiden, betting on Shiva"

BUUUT

Reddit is betting on Shiva actually being Loki in disguise, since he feel into the arena and all, and we just saw a battle being won by tatics not pure strenght, maybe the gods want payback?
 

Gladiolus

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2019
Messages
507
Reaction score
1,376
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I hope that's not Loki transformed. If that's the case, that would cement Shiva as the ultimate cuck, and would waste such spectacular entry with the elephants. Plus we already had a brute vs smart guy situation in the previous fight, so I don't think the authors are going to take a similar route for the next round.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hello there.

The best thing about this series is that for now we have no idea of whos going to win.

I am going with the "Cheer for Raiden, betting on Shiva"

BUUUT

Reddit is betting on Shiva actually being Loki in disguise, since he feel into the arena and all, and we just saw a battle being won by tatics not pure strenght, maybe the gods want payback?
I think humanity's win is obvious actually. Or the gods decide to spare them. Anyway, I don't see humanity getting destroyed at the end.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think humanity's win is obvious actually. Or the gods decide to spare them. Anyway, I don't see humanity getting destroyed at the end.
I mean fight by fight.
While later this can be argued, as we know the gods can´t get 7 wins out of the 13, for now, each individual fight is anyone´s guess with the way he is pacing both the history and the win/loss ratio.

AND

AND

The thing that makes this work so well is that the author is able to create such chararistmatic characters that even if we had never seen them before their own fight, we still root for them and fear them dying. This is of course helped by the whole underdog thing humanity has going on that naturally make us cheer for them.

It´s a magnificient work so far, and while I don´t know if the ending will deliver it, I love this
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want the series to end on a script flip. The Gods get culled by Humanity and their fate is left in the hands of the humans for the foreseeable future.

Brunhild seems to have more up her sleeve than just the salvation of humanity.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I want the series to end on a script flip. The Gods get culled by Humanity and their fate is left in the hands of the humans for the foreseeable future.

Brunhild seems to have more up her sleeve than just the salvation of humanity.
Let us remember that IRL Ragnarok ends with only 2 humans surviving
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Let us remember that IRL Ragnarok ends with only 2 humans surviving
I thought more than 2 survive and they rebuild the world together? Don't some gods survive too? Like Magni and Modi?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have a feeling this fight will go similar to Thor vs Lu Bo. Super powerful god vs cocky undefeated human.
 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I thought more than 2 survive and they rebuild the world together? Don't some gods survive too? Like Magni and Modi?
Some smaller north gods ( I think around 5?), the only big one to keep going is a revived Balder.
Magni and Modi are in the myths human sons of thor, and a girl is born later
 
Top