Sig Giveaways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
XD I made those myself.
They are not that good actually. I can still improve on a lot of areas, really. >.>
Glad that you like it though.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Wow!
I tried making a complicated sig like that, but I guess i'm just bad with image editing software.
Like it? I love it! It's Gin and it's purple, how can i not love it?! :D
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Leen. Can you please make a tutorial? :wtf
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Really, I'm not good. >.< Miso is so much better than me, except that she's not here. Take these to NF and they will say these aren't top quality compare to pek's works, or Chauron's stuff or even Ghost's sigs. I'll see what I can do with a tutorial though. :) It's always good for people to learn. Of course, if anyone wants to make a tutorial on making a decent signature, please do so. I believe a lot will be interested to learn. ;)[br]Posted on: December 19, 2006, 02:44:10 AM_________________________________________________Here's another one up for grab. I wonder why I am so in a mood of making sigs tonight? :D

 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Eileen said:
Really, I'm not good. >.< Miso is so much better than me, except that she's not here. Take these to NF and they will say these aren't top quality compare to pek's works, or Chauron's stuff or even Ghost's sigs. I'll see what I can do with a tutorial though. :) It's always good for people to learn. Of course, if anyone wants to make a tutorial on making a decent signature, please do so. I believe a lot will be interested to learn. ;)[br]Posted on: December 19, 2006, 02:44:10 AM_________________________________________________Here's another one up for grab. I wonder why I am so in a mood of making sigs tonight? :D

Well, coming from a guy with absolutely no skill in image editing, i say you did a great job. And a tutorial would be great, i'm sure there are others here that want to make their own sig (one of them is me).
Kenpachi! Arrgh! now i'm confused. Gin or Kenpachi...

Hmm....

*ponders and contemplates*

Oh well, i go with this one. It's purple :D
 

AreoXIII

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I wish I had photoshop.I can't make super sigs and headers.
Nor do I have those skills to make em :scry
I also like that Zaraki one.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
AreoXIII said:
I wish I had photoshop.I can't make super sigs and headers.
Nor do I have those skills to make em :scry
I also like that Zaraki one.
I can see 2 solutions.
1. Go to www.torrentspy.com and download one for free.
2. Get GIMP for free.

No skills?
I started photoshopping since September 2005. I read one cell shading tutorial by Pazuzu and started my first coloring. It was horrendous. Then, I explored myself and gradually, I improved bit by bit. I had to say that I am not the most hardworking photoshop geek here so I didn't practice much. XD Ehhmm....if you want to improve, there are also lots of tutorials online you can try. :D

By the way, since we are talking of signatures(a form of art) here, I'm moving this to Artist Studio instead. :woo
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States


No idea why I am in such a mood to make sigs. Anyway, take this one too. :D
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Eileen said:


No idea why I am in such a mood to make sigs. Anyway, take this one too. :D
it's mine thanks
Eileen
Mugen loves you a lot for it :jbya
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States

Hehe, another one. Soi Fong this time around. :woo Take take take it all. :D
I'm running out of good stock and creativity juice to work on.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Marvelous sigs, Eileen. Compliments.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States

SASUKE!!!! :nuts
Yep, this is Christmas and I want to give away signatures!!! :D
This is free too. Take it if you want to.
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
woww... nice i am more fearful of him now with that look.... good job hey Eileen can you do a sig with the 11th captain from bleach for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssa (forgot his name.. baka movingstone).... thanx in adv if you made one for me, thanx anyway if you not... X)
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
movingstone said:
woww... nice i am more fearful of him now with that look.... good job hey Eileen can you do a sig with the 11th captain from bleach for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssa (forgot his name.. baka movingstone).... thanx in adv if you made one for me, thanx anyway if you not... X)
I've already made one. :oh

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2225.msg252094#msg252094

Take it if you want to. I don't mind. [br]Posted on: December 21, 2006, 04:32:22 AM_________________________________________________and his name is Zaraki Kenpachi, as you can see in the sig. :D
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Enjoy! :D
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i just realize i forgot to include "thanks eileen" in my sig , so sorry......
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Lol, no problem on that.


Another one. Full Metal Alchemist, Alphonse Elric for you. :occa
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
omg.

>_>

That looks fucking brilliant. >_>;
 

ibra87

天のデンマーク語
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
6,110
Reaction score
1,288
Country
Denmark
Eileen said:
Lol, no problem on that.


Another one. Full Metal Alchemist, Alphonse Elric for you. :occa
^It's awesomly brilliant. :scry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top