Sig Giveaways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I know! Isn't it?! That's the best one she's done so far! Althugh, I'm putting that up with her current sig (frikkin' brilliant too). She's jsut getting better every time she posts something. ><
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I don't have much choices left to make sigs so hehe, I just used my brother's liverpool wallpaper to make one. Steven Gerrard for you, people.

 

RaZe

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
32
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada









 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
RaZe: :faint

omg. Those are so pretty. :faint :faint :faint
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Oh wow! Raze, those are really nice.

And since you're posting in here, I take it people are allowed to use your sigs with proper credit?
 

RaZe

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
32
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
WinterLion said:
Oh wow! Raze, those are really nice.

And since you're posting in here, I take it people are allowed to use your sigs with proper credit?
sure, why not. ^^
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
RaZe said:
sure, why not. ^^
All right you heard it here folks. ^^ Raze's sigs posted here are free to use by anyone who wants them, but please remember to give proper credit. ^^
 

weixiaobao

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
4,323
Reaction score
917
Gender
Male
Country
United States
WinterLion said:
All right you heard it here folks. ^^ Raze's sigs posted here are free to use by anyone who wants them, but please remember to give proper credit. ^^
can we somehow put all the sig into one post... i predicting there will be more sig coming in the future... and it just save some trouble of searching X)
 

RaZe

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
32
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
movingstone said:
can we somehow put all the sig into one post... i predicting there will be more sig coming in the future... and it just save some trouble of searching X)
hopefully in separate spoiler tags, so our dial-up friends don't have heart failure. ^^
 

Seiken

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
RaZe, those sigs are just...awesome. :hearts

Mind if I use number two from the bottom? It just...so cool!!! :XD
 

RaZe

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
32
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada

Seiken

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Thanks! :amuse :spaz:
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
RaZe, awesome sigs. :thumbs
Is the second one from the top happens to be Ghost Rider?
 

RaZe

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
32
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
RaZe, awesome sigs. :thumbs
Is the second one from the top happens to be Ghost Rider?
yep. and thanks. ^^
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
OH I wanna post my sigs too for everybody to use I hope you like them







btw my sigs aren't as cool as everyone elses but I'm working on It ![br]Posted on: February 15, 2007, 02:19:08 PM_________________________________________________here are some more recent ones







 

Hitsugaya_333

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
722
Reaction score
30
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I have the Hitsugaya one saved, so how do I put it in my sig?

Ayah: Thanks for the link.

glasskatana: THanks for the instructions you gave on the thread Ayah linked me to.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Go to this thread for the instructions. You know what, I'll add this link to the first post.
 

StealDragon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
hope you like my sig... took me forever to make and its about the 120th one ive ever made
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ahh! I just have to say that you are super talented and make beautiful sigs! I am so jealous for your abilities! I will need to practice once I get a new program for graphics.
 

RaZe

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
32
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
so... *twiddles thumbs*









Do i exit stage left or right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top