- Joined
- Sep 21, 2008
- Messages
- 555
- Reaction score
- 151
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Chapter 18 is out guys. Another excellet chapter.
Btw, last chapter we had a cow giving a breach birth, right after Arawaka herself gave birth to her second child. Do you think her child's birth went the same? I mean, with his head being the other way around. I don't have much to base it on, but she could as well show us a normal birth.
Btw, last chapter we had a cow giving a breach birth, right after Arawaka herself gave birth to her second child. Do you think her child's birth went the same? I mean, with his head being the other way around. I don't have much to base it on, but she could as well show us a normal birth.
!
