Simpsons Anybody??? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Simpsons Anybody???

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikrhys

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, more likely than not, you have heard of the Simpsons, and how the series is ending as well as the new movie coming out. I just want to know how everybody feels about these two dilemmas.....How you feel about the upcoming movie, as well as how you feel about the series ending.

Venom65437

I am excited as hell for the movie, but I haven't heard any official announcement about the show ending... have a link?

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
i REALLY hope the movie wont be touchy. to me the best ending would be insanely funny. aaaaah im gonna miss that series, i remember my high school days i'd get my simpsons fix everyday. always looking forward to go home just to watch it

hey let's talk about our favorite scenes, i have a lot... let's see... one really funny is homer saying JIVAS!! SAVE ME!!

Paz42

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the series isnt officially finishing its been stated that it has licensing until at least 2009 i dont have a link so i dont have proof but thats what ive read somewhere
But if it did finish i think i would cry ive grown up with this show and i know it has to finish at some point or another but its just gonna be a sad day.
One of my fave scenes would have to be with nearly anything with homer in i love homer but i really love the tree house of horror when he makes all the clones of himself and they just get stupider and the last one is peter griffin

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Well, for me, I'm gonna miss seeing Homer saying "Hmmm... < insert any food or beverages here >"

But the movie's trailer looks promising. :D

Venom65437

Well I know were much closer to the end then the beginning, but I think they'll try to hit 20 at least before they shut it down. Of course this upcoming season is the 19th, so...

Pure speculation on my part.

Impel Down

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Aw, it's ending (reletivly) soon? That's a shame. The movie does look pretty good, though. I'll probably see it.

erikrhys

Reaction score
Country
United States
Less than a month left! the tension is growing!!!! i cant wait to see how it is!

Impel Down

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Man, this whole "Kwik-E-Mart" thing is having the news say that the Simpsons is racist against Indians...

Paz42

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
what kwik-E-mart thing if i can ask ive not heard anything but the Kwik-E-Mart has always been a major part of the show so they cant claim racism now

Impel Down

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah, it seems silly to call it now, but movies and shit like that always "attract attention", so anything that the Simpsons has been doing will be called out now...prepare your anti-media weapons, my children.

Paz42

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ye next they will be saying Dr. Hibert And Grounds keeper willy are racist charcters aswell

erikrhys

Reaction score
Country
United States
^^
they arn't racists! the only people who are offended by the simpsons are people with no sense of humor. Look at south park, they say that Asians dont have souls! And people are complaining about the simpsons about a stores' name!?

Impel Down

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah, if they chew out the Simpsons, then they should go against shows that aren't funny, like South Park, too!

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
lol asians dont have souls that episode was funny. i dont feel offended at all. i hate people getting pissed at discrimination. ethnocentrism.

i just saw the long trailer of the movie! hahaha it looks great!! really great! the animation is movie quality. amazing stuff is that it's all animation, groening doesnt want CGs or mumbo, it's all old school animating. but the story is damn funny! i cant wait

Paz42

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
just watched a documentary about the simpsons and it had matt groening on it and he says as far as he can see the movie is not the end and they will keep making the simpsons for aslong as people will keep watching

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
hahahaha the movie is hilarious!!! i have to say it feels both like a movie and an episode, and it's easily the best simpsons episode there is :rofl

Impel Down

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I wanna see it so badly, yet at the same time I don't want anyone to know I saw it...

yoniekai

Manga Editor
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
what??? why not man??? it's for all ages, heck it's not for children imo

Impel Down

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yeah, I know...I need to find some friends that like the Simpsons to go with, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.