Shoujo Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Nju_19

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

I´ve heard chaptre 146 will come 18th September out
i´m gonna be crazy







 

yeti

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Maybe the writer is going out to hunt out materials for the next chapter!?
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

But it's bi-weekly so 145 is "supposed to be" released around the 4th
 

yeti

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Though a month is a bit too long, now just hope 146 will come out in time.
 

Unproductive

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
88
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Hi Blai!!! o/ active here too I see.

Not a lot of activity on these topics compared to the shounen. I guess shoujo teams like to keep their discussions on their own forums.

Yes it's coming out on Sept 18. The last page says so: "To be continued on September 18th." Everyone will just have to wait!
 

yeti

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Impatient of delay, but have to wait, so go over the preceding chapters every day to exercise patience.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Hiya Unprod \o/ (Sorry I'm slacking with mailing Soph)

I know, but I think(!!) that Shoujo readers are generally more mature, and you know, even tho mangas like Naruto, OP etc. are huge compared to, for example Skip beat! and those mangas generate a lot more discussions, a lot of the talking there is either unnecessary, irritating or is it some sort of bashing etc.

I'm not a member of that many other forums but it's the same there. Of course, on FH, the discussion is pretty large but again, that's what you said, a distributor that does partly scan Shoujo.

As for how she'll react...
well, she'll prolly get mad @ him for kissing her screaming that it was uncalled for, he's an idiot and whatnot, but if she does that, will Ren (who is innocent as a baby when it comes to love :wtf) believe that she'll react the same way when he decides to kiss her?... And what if she doesn't react in the shocked/mad way? Oh god I can't wait \o/
 

yeti

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Read the Volume 22 again, I quite feel for ちおり now, since she's bad to a pitiful degree.

Nobody can breeze through life, everyone has some psychological problems, more or less, but few people would be lunatic to push others down the stairs like her. キョッコ is really a good girl, didn't hate ちおり and helped her act her part well.

Hope キョッコ will ride out the kiss crisis in the 146.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Indeed yeti. ちおり have had hardships in life and is only jealous, and jealousy can make anyone do things like that. I just feel bad because she reacted like she did, instead of looking up to キョッコ and trying to be like her.

Well well *shrugs*
 

yeti

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Hi, Blai. I agree with you 100%.

I do like this manga, so I bought all the volumes from 1 to 22, and I often read them again and again while waiting for the next chapter.

キョッコ is a perfect girl and I hope she'll fall in love with Ren in the end.
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

So... I ended up here!:XD
As for what happend in ch145:
Shooou!!! What ya doing? :XD
Kyoko is as dense about her own feelings as always, and it seems Shou has discovered them for real now.
Can't wait for the next chapter! I think there might be a lack of reaction from Kyoko about the kiss(..well, it's a biiit possible (shocked in to silence..)) And I think it might become a major KyokoxRen chapter.. possibly. Either that or the total opposite
Those were my thoughts:XD

Mjee, Blai's thoughts seem plausible too..
 

goal

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

I want Kyouko to end up with Ren but I like Shin too. As for my guess...
I think Kyouko is going to be stunned.
She is going to get confused by this kiss. She wouldnt be sure if she likes Shin or is 100% over him.
I think she will be continued to be confused till Ren kisses her. And then she will be able to distinguish the sensation from her feelings and realise where her heart lies:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

yeti

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

It seems that せんせい is very happy to play tricks on Ren, I quite feel for Ren in chapter 146...
Kyoko was shocked by Shyo's words about kiss in this chapter. Shyo is really a dishonest boy, as matter of fact, he has fallen in love with Kyoko, but it's hard for him to tell Kyoko his real feelings...
In the end, Ren said something unkind about first kiss to Kyoko, I wonder what he‘s aiming at...
Longing for the next chapter...
 

goal

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

I want to reach out to all the Skip Beat fans and get a discussion going.

This manga is at an interesting juncture and I am happy that the SLOW development of romance and expression of feelings seems to be finally developing and heading in some direction!!
I would like to share my opinion of chapter 146 and would like to hear yours.

I am more interested to see what Shou felt when he kissed Kyouko. After the kiss Shou came back and sat in the car, his facial expressoin was soft and satisfied.
I also want to know if Shou and Kyouko will have flashbacks of their kiss.
I cant wait for Ren to kiss Kyuoko. He has wanted to for a long time but hesitated because he feared her reaction.....Lots to look forward to.
Also what is your guess that Kyouko gave Ren for his birthday? I have no clue!!!The only thing that comes in mind is soemthing to do with corn or the stone she treasures, hmmm.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Okay so we've all ready 146 right? If not, /slap RO. What do you think the outcome will be? Will Ren scold her? Will he be jealous and ask her tons of questions? Jeez, I have more questions than answers now >.>
 

yeti

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Guess Ren is quite angry and disappointed now, I wonder what he'll take comfort from... Kyoko's gift? maybe...
Waiting for chapter 147 with patience...
 

goal

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
67
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

How many more chapters will it take for us to see a kiss between Ren & Kyouko?:eyeroll
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

@goal... Well... about a hundred or so I guess *sigh*
 

yeti

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Hong Kong
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Maybe Ren'll never give Kyoko a kiss until this manga is over...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

Hopefully that'll not be the case because this manga will (I believe) end with either her co-starring with Ren on a super-big movie and then they'll get together after it or something. Or that she'll beat Fuwa and then in some twisted way they get together. I don't know, but yeah, maybe they never actually kiss until the manga's over. That'd be a shame though :yelling
 
Top