Some Good Inuyasha Fanfics | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Some Good Inuyasha Fanfics

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I know that I posted the link to a lot of the better Naruto fanfiction but I thought that some people might be interested in some of the better Inuyasha fiction as well. Here are a few stories that really stuck out in my mind as great:

Turnabout is Fair Play http://www.fanfiction.net/s/780431/1/ by Ookami-chan - This story is set in the Inuyasha time line and starts with Kagome getting a weird tattoo that enables her to eventually switch places with Inuyasha when the full moon occurs. However, the story soon gets very romantic and more relationship centered. Is is still not finished but it is the longest fiction that I have read to date.The full version that would include the lemons is no longer to be found on the internet but it does not take away from the story line too much. The pairing is Kagome / Inuyasha.

Settle the Score http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1136898/1/ by Chri - This story is slightly AU when and centers around Inuyasha and deals with the what if situation of his childhood. Basically Inuyasha and company run into a group of bandits that force Inuyasha to comes to terms with a very dark childhood that he is desperately trying to kept hidden. As the story progresses Inuyasha is seen loosing more and more control as he starts to remember more of his past. This story is still ongoing and has the normal pairings. Even after all this time this story is still one of my favorites.

Chaos Comes in Many Forms http://www.fanfiction.net/s/401911/1/ by Evercool Resurrected - This is more of a basic Inuyasha adventure but was notable for the amazing way it was written. The pairings are the normal ones but center around Kagome and Inuyasha. It is still ongoing although it has not been updated in a long time. It is still a fun read though.

So those are just a few. I have been out of the Inuyasha fanfiction area for a long time now so I am sure that there have been some very good ones written since then. If anyone knows of any please share them with us. I know that I would love to read them. Or if you read any of these tell me what you think too. :amuse

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Thanks for sharing these :thumbs

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Not a problem. I know that there have to be some Inuyasha fans lurking around here somewhere. I just figured that I would throw it out there in case someone would like a good read.

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I moved this from Manga Scrapbooks in hopes of getting more traffic ^^ This is a place to post your favorite IY fics, whether they be canon or crack pairings, and discuss them as well! Here's what you should do when recommending a fanfic:

Title:
Main characters:
Genre(s):
Rating (general, mature, etc):
Summary:
Why it's good:
Link:

And anything else you want!

KBMom

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
found at: www.mediaminer.org

This Can't Be Good [T] by: Ithilwen
Anime/Manga: InuYasha
Genre(s): Romance / Comedy | Type: Continuation
Latest Revision: July 18, 2005 00:58 CDT | Pages: 226 | Size: 894Kb | Visits: 95589
Summary: COMPLETE. Hojo is trapped in the Sengoku Jidai! Chivalry isn't dead, but it sure seems to be asking for it.

Rating is for Inuyasha's mouth and Miroku's mind -- dark in places.

that is the summary given for this exceedingly well written fic.

This has to be one of my favourite IY fics, because the characters are true, and humour is to be found. By turns serious and hilarious, I would highly recommend checking this fic out!

Anime/Manga: InuYasha
Genre(s): Drama / ****** / Romance | Type: Other
Latest Revision: February 23, 2003 13:04 CST
Author: Ookami-chan
Pages: 27 | Words: 46157 | Size: 264 KB | Visits: 43511
Summary:
Kagome's been subduing Inuyasha for years without a thought to what it might really be like for him. Now someone in her time has given her one of her own, and it's Inuyasha who set her spell... only he doesn't know it yet. Just how long will Kagome be able to hide it from him, and what kind of changes will it make to their "relationship."

Good, but incomplete, last updated was a long time ago - if you can handle the fact it's not finished, it's worth the read

Last edited: