Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

lexx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
803
Reaction score
520
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
There was a whole panel of awkwardness (speech bubbles from both of them containing only "...") when she first straddled him - easy to miss if you're reading quickly.

http://www.onemanga.com/Soul_Eater/63/07/

Though you're right, back when the series first started an image like that probably would have attracted an more explicit reference/joke.
I think that was more of a "are we really doing this?" kinda thing. Uncertainty/awkwardness and not "I'm between her legs" humor.
 

Oxwivi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 28, 2009
Messages
20
Reaction score
2
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bangladesh
Looks like Shinigami Jr is enjoying being a part of a collection. :D
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,640
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Poor Gopher. I kind of feel for him. But on the other hand Crona's back, Which is so great.
 

KamiyaYoriko

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Hungary
Poor Gopher. I kind of feel for him. But on the other hand Crona's back, Which is so great.
Same here, I absolutely love Gopher and feel sorry for him :( And I kinda feel sorry for Crona too, she doesn't seem to feel too well :oh I wonder what Medusa has done to her.
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
i hope death keeps growing out his hair tired of that neat and proper look lol in a way this could be his therapy since he has no way to fix things lmao
 

lexx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2006
Messages
803
Reaction score
520
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
WTF's with mangahelpers pulling the RAWs of Soul Eater 66 and FMA100 ?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
66 was damn neat. Kilik is so cool. I wonder if the fight will continue the next chapter, or will they jump to BlackStars group. I hope they finnish this fight first, and then move one. Otherwise things could get too "Bleachy".
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hahaha I got a major Resident Evil vibe with chapter 66
 
Last edited:

Xenos3421

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
312
Reaction score
77
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got some baaad feelings about the pacing right now... I feel like blackstar's gettn set up to get beat really bad right now..
 

bellcrossage

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
28
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I was amazed when I saw the twin's aged Soul Resonance with Kilik.

Okubo-sensei left not only Chrona's sex to the imagination, but also the twin "Pots" as well.

In Chapter 67, Fire is male while Thunder is female. I like the look of both of the twins. Apparently, Fire has several sets of three holes on his arms and chest probably to assist in gaining more heat with the flames by infusing the flames with oxygen. Thunder, on the other hand, doesn't have any holes on her body, as far as I can see.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,640
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fire and Thunder's transformation was great. So was seeing Kilik and Kim fight. Medusa returns to continue her experiment and has her own madness clown. Crona looks older then before, Yet still can't tell the gender.
 

Kravmaga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2009
Messages
832
Reaction score
356
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got some baaad feelings about the pacing right now... I feel like blackstar's gettn set up to get beat really bad right now..
Worry not! Blackstar is cool even at getting beat.
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
A boy and a girl?
I was surprised I mean... I though that thunder and fire were the same gender
And their transformation is cool
 

bellcrossage

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
183
Reaction score
28
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
A boy and a girl?
I was surprised I mean... I though that thunder and fire were the same gender
And their transformation is cool
Okubo-sensei never made an indication as to what sex they were anywhere in the manga since Kilik was introduced. When they are in their younger form, Fire and Thunder do look like girls, but with Kim's magic, you can clearly see that they are not both girls.

The statements (if any) of Fire and Thunder being girls were of someone's erroneous translations.
 

Xerous

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
977
Reaction score
371
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
i always could tell for some strange reason maybe it was a certain panel that helped me idk but since then i knew there was a boy
 

dmysta3000

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
United States
the First dubbed episodes of Soul Eater are up on Funimation's Youtube channel for anyone whose interested
Here's episode 1 ,
and here's episode 2.
I think that most of the voices are pretty good, though Black Star's voice could have been better.
 

Harlett

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
257
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Mexico
After the surprise I'll try now to assume what happen next in the battle between Chrona and BlackStar.
I still surprised how he has matured
 

BreZeJ

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Anybody know where I can find a Edited Manga of chapter 68?

[kaiten]you can't, it hasn't been translated yet.[/kaiten]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top