Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm glad that Tezca is still alive and Crona returns again. A new Deathscythe is also pretty cool. I just hope Wrath Noah becomes a real challenge.

As for the Sou Eater Not chapter, I especially enjoyed it. Can't wait to see where it goes.
 

luffyg2

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
39
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Cant wait for the translated version of soul eater not 2 I really enjoyed the first chapter..... hope it gets even better
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Looks as if Soul has some connection to the black blood in Crona.

And more yuri goodness in Soul Eater Not. Can't wait for either.
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
A very interesting SE chapter, loved the battle scenes (Rusian style ;) ) and the last page is a nice invitation to the next chapter.
 

Shrimp

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
422
Reaction score
31
Gender
Male
Country
France
Just a little tidbit : what mangacurse translated as "command sambo" should be written, I believe, as "commando sambo". (thanks to DoA for teaching me useless things like that) But since what the Russian meister does has nothing to do with sambo, anyway, it doens't really matter at all.

And about SE Not!, I understand it's a totally separate series ? I mean, in the first two chapters we have seen current Maka, Black Star and Kim, but Sid is much younger, and Medusa is still Shinbusen's nurse... it can't even be considered a spin-off at this rate...
 

Lectro Volpi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
378
Reaction score
69
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Is it going to be a light-hearted manga? I really would love that instead of another fighting manga with a lower level (let's fight Kishin's ghost or something like that).
 

Crude

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2007
Messages
2,698
Reaction score
693
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I think the main character in Soul Eater Not! isn't going to partner up with either of the girls. Odds are she's going to find her partner later. I'm thinking the other two girls will find other partners. That, or the main characters are going to form a trio.
 

Rikudou King

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
11,635
Reaction score
6,369
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I greatly enjoyed the two chapters. Can't wait to see how this new black blood issue is handled.
 

luffyg2

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2011
Messages
369
Reaction score
39
Age
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
New chapter out... is it just me or did Soul got cut in two at the end of this chapter... anyway hope crona is not gone so we can see some maka vs crona action
 

Aikidoka

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
758
Reaction score
498
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pretty good chapter. Personally I thought Fyodor (the meister) was more interesting than Tsar Pushka, with his dance fighting...too bad they were both doomed from the start.

I'm also wondering what happened to Soul, it looks a bit like something's expanding from him rather than being cut in half.
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
New wallpaper from Gangan.
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
This manga is going to be better with each chapter, i liked it.
especially when maka hit soul after the black blood was gone xD
"But there is no need to hit me"
"This is the payback for pulling my braids!!"
"If thats the case why are you kicking me?!"


side question: will be the next chapter on april 5th or may 4th?
 

redcorpse

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2011
Messages
91
Reaction score
40
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
bump

something i noticed in the latest soul eater not chapter: that one girl mentions that people can choose nicknames and mentions that there are some who pick strange names, for example soul eater. meaning that this may not be his real name. then again, in flashbacks, his brother calls him soul, so yeah ..
 
Top