It seems like he was shooting out Moonlike SHuriken which also could fire lasers.
To be frankly, I find it the opposite somehow. There's action that's for sure. However I find something lacking, something that was present during earlier fights. Like moves that look like good finishers and other things. I hope next month will be better.Chapter 92 is out here.
Chapter was quite fantastic, especially with Stein just appearing out of no where to just kill Clown like that... Also, regarding Gekkou, I don't think she is quite dead yet, as I can see the Old Lady's attempt to bomb rush her being a failure in the end and being the Trigger for Kid's Shinigami powers to awaken.
I would think it's because of the Madness that the adults are acting in sucha way. I hadn't thought of it before, but perhaps the Old lady's "Gorilla Style" led her to the madness of charging in for a kamikaze where had she been of right mind she wouldn't have done that. As for Stein appearing it pretty much shows that he's becoming consumed by the madness and while he should be a worthy opponent for the Priest kid I do ponder if perhaps he'll be consumed by the madness that he's seem to been able to keep in check til now. Forgive me but I don't recall the greatsword guys name offhand but he seemed pretty scared with how swiftly Stein was able to dispatch of the clown by basically making him implode into himself.To be frankly, I find it the opposite somehow. There's action that's for sure. However I find something lacking, something that was present during earlier fights. Like moves that look like good finishers and other things. I hope next month will be better.
Yes, after all kuro = black and the character used for Hoshi = star also you have the attempt at making a star with the asterisk. Though even without knowledge on nihonggo as you guessed Kid would only be referring to Black Star given the brute strength techniques he uses with his waves.Kuro*hoshi = black star?