- Joined
- Jan 27, 2006
- Messages
- 13,821
- Reaction score
- 3,547
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I totally agree with you, but good zoe is picking it up (at least trans are also used, so at least there's scanned stuff) and I am sure with the anime the interest in the manga soul eater will growThanks for the translations Zoe ! I only read them online on onemanga though, so I've only read them up to chapter 24. It's a bit sad to see that this series is not more popular...
but you're right scans should be up-to-date, btw chapter 24 came out and the end is making the whole plot interesting
Another great chapter
a new ennemy, witch arachne has been revived. Sister of medusa with an own organization. Reading the words of shinigami, this is something that can't be linked with the reviving of the kishin atm. Wonder if they'll coorporate together to destroy shibusen
Last edited:

.