Shounen - Sousou no Frieren | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Sousou no Frieren

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Didn't they explain that warriors are vanguard / tanks? While heroes would be the warriors from D&D (melee atk units). Granted I didn't read the new chapter yet so I might lack context @_@

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Didn't they explain that warriors are vanguard / tanks? While heroes would be the warriors from D&D (melee atk units). Granted I didn't read the new chapter yet so I might lack context @_@
I don't remember that, but Warriors are indeed vanguards. It's just that in action, I don't see the difference between Himmel and Eisen. The only thing that stands out is that Eisen is a tank. But what makes Himmel the Hero? Just charisma? 🤔

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
I see him as offense, like Frieren. Melee tho, and I guess human magic maybe didn't use to be so unproportional but an elven one would maybe make a melee offense look silly later on. Well, again I'm thinking of D&D lmao, but maybe as a leader he's also the tactical and booster of the party? I see hero as a class cause they've mentioned other heroes on the series as well.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
New popularity poll.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

One month hiatus...

More Ubel x Land ship tease :heh. I like that rivalry between the Empire and the CMA. Considering Ubel's personality I thought she wouldn't be good as a spy, but since they are new 1st Class Mages, I guess the Empire doesn't know them, unlike Sense, Genau etc. Plus Land's magic is pretty good for this. He can calm her down too. So, along with the Shadow Warriors we can see new powerful Mages.

Stark is a kemonomimi enjoyer :XD. He is right that Fern looks good with them.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The poll results are out: Himmel won the one with all votes counted, and Frieren won the one with single votes counted.

1. Himmel.
  2. Aura.
  3. Fern.
  4. Ubel
  5. Frieren.
  6. Linie.
  7. Stark.
  8. Macht.
  9. Solitaar.
  10. Mimic.

1. Frieren
  2. Himmel
  3. Fern
  4. Mimic
  5. Stark
  6. Ubel
  7. Aura
  8. Denken
  9. Flamme
  10. Sein

Certain placements are shocking but I am pleasantly surprised to see that Macht and Solitaar got top 10 placements without appearing in the anime.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The Empire is pretty much what Serie would like. They are specialized in combat.

That Empire guy probably uses familiars or something? Ubel lost but she will obviously be able to destroy the carriage and the ropes with Reelseiden.

glio

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Wasn’t all that just an illusion? Like the enemy use light magic to create illusions? That’s why he was able to blind Ubel? And that’s all the discussions about the light in the street, the carriage, the ropes on their wrist?

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Wasn’t all that just an illusion? Like the enemy use light magic to create illusions? That’s why he was able to blind Ubel? And that’s all the discussions about the light in the street, the carriage, the ropes on their wrist?
When he blinded her, she said that it disabled her mana detection as well so there is more to it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

New Warriors! That Schritt could be a trap? I thought it was a guy at first, I am not convinced it's a woman.

I liked the Serie panels with her using the flower magic.