Games Speed MG #03: WC2018 - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
A last second daykill via Assassin/Vigilante can screw up so much though :XD Maybe these cases should auto-extend the day for longer, or make it so the roles cannot be used last second.
Tbh I didn't vote cause I was counting on you extending it a bit if I'd daykill to close to the end xD Dunno why I assumed you would do it like that in that case.
Glad that didn't happen tho, I was so lost I felt immensely relieved when I saw that Asako's vote alone killed Holt and he was mafia.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,665
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
  • Asako - Hummels (Prostitute)
  • Takuan - Ronaldo (Detective) killed in Night 1
  • Demonspeed - Messi (Innocent Child) lynched on Day 1
  • Crescent Jinx - Pique (Mafia Member) lynched on Day 1
  • Emperor Spriggan - Behrami (Pirate) daykilled on Day 2
  • Holt - Jedrzejczyk (Mafia Poisoner) lynched on Day 2
  • syx - Maradona (Freeman)
  • Farfalla - Neymar (Daytime Vigilante)
  • Gryffindor - Batshuayi (Mafia Detective) lynched on Day 3
Btw this perfect order of the bunch of killed players on Day 1 and 2 in the player list is very OCD pleasing *-*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tbh I didn't vote cause I was counting on you extending it a bit if I'd daykill to close to the end xD Dunno why I assumed you would do it like that in that case.
Glad that didn't happen tho, I was so lost I felt immensely relieved when I saw that Asako's vote alone killed Holt and he was mafia.
Thought about it, but didn't want the game extended for too many times. It's a speedgame, was already questioning whether to just instantly lynch all tied players on day 1(all 3 of them :lmao) or to extend there, which still led to a tie.

But in general, yeah last minute daykills should either be extended or prohibited, since I can imagine how annoying it'd be dealing with an Assassin who keeps killing last minute every day. Forcing the host to extend every day by an hour or more can be very bad for any schedule they may have planned the game to be around.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh and thanks to you all for playing :nod
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Alright, let's see...


Asako - Hummels (Prostitute)
Masons saving the day once again :catshrug Check.

Takuan - Ronaldo (Detective) killed in Night 1
The only (useful) Det doesn't live to see Day 2. Check.

Demonspeed - Messi (Innocent Child) lynched on Day 1
Demon gets lynched Day 1 even when he gets Innocent Child. Check.

Crescent Jinx - Pique (Death Miller) lynched on Day 1
Gets to be townie > is Death Miller
Check.

Emperor Spriggan - Behrami (Pirate) daykilled on Day 2
Is campaigning for Boa Hancock in the Waifu Wars > gets Pirate (but no one believes him). Check.

Holt - Jedrzejczyk (Mafia Poisoner) lynched on Day 2
Dies a very meme death with a single vote at the hands of Asako. Check.

syx - Maradona (Freeman)
Gets the worst role. Check.

Farfalla - Neymar (Daytime Vigilante)
I don't even know where to start. Check x3 or x4.

Gryffindor - Batshuayi (Mafia Detective) lynched on Day 3
OG VandRed is the last mafia to get lynched once again (thanks to the mortal enemies of every VandRed) :hip Check.


Looks like another proper meme game, I'd say. Well done, everyone. :nerd
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Wow, congrats townies, wish I could have played this one, indeed seems like another meme game. :XD

After I deliver, 100% '-'


No you dont, believe me. :lambirb
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,665
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
0% ç.ç I still got too nervous even if things went smoother than the usual LOL

ç_ç why
:nomoar

And I think Lambu is implying you‘ll have too hard a time with the kid to play a game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top