A last second daykill via Assassin/Vigilante can screw up so much though Maybe these cases should auto-extend the day for longer, or make it so the roles cannot be used last second.
Tbh I didn't vote cause I was counting on you extending it a bit if I'd daykill to close to the end xD Dunno why I assumed you would do it like that in that case.
Glad that didn't happen tho, I was so lost I felt immensely relieved when I saw that Asako's vote alone killed Holt and he was mafia.
Tbh I didn't vote cause I was counting on you extending it a bit if I'd daykill to close to the end xD Dunno why I assumed you would do it like that in that case.
Glad that didn't happen tho, I was so lost I felt immensely relieved when I saw that Asako's vote alone killed Holt and he was mafia.
Thought about it, but didn't want the game extended for too many times. It's a speedgame, was already questioning whether to just instantly lynch all tied players on day 1(all 3 of them ) or to extend there, which still led to a tie.
But in general, yeah last minute daykills should either be extended or prohibited, since I can imagine how annoying it'd be dealing with an Assassin who keeps killing last minute every day. Forcing the host to extend every day by an hour or more can be very bad for any schedule they may have planned the game to be around.