Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Indeed they are. I'm up to the Workshop Battle. It's lit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@lawlett-kun I'm officially taking your old Av... Pretty much
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Loool go ahead^^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
god I love the fact that Mutsuki is back thank god it was juuzou
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thanks. I'm so damn indecisive when it comes to sigs and avs. I end thinking that they don't suit together after a while. I just need to stick with one pair until i get used to it
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not anymore lol. I have too many good avatars fuck
:shootme
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I need to be stopped. Like right now but I can't fucking settle on one set
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@lawlett-kun you should get an ava and a sig, doesn't need to match, and tell me to use it. I need guidance :lmao
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Season Two Episode 85. So chapter 165
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lol I've pretty much pulled a Baam Transformation myself. Going from the happy and fun Emoji dude to this badass mofo:gent
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
you change your avatars like i change my characters in WoW
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's like a bad twitch. It comes on in outbursts of retardedness
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Out of all my Av's and Sigs, what're the best? I need an answer lol
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Which would make me looks better as a member, the Happy peace sign one or Baam?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i liked peace better not a fan of the other one actually
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not a fan of the Baam one?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Spirit-kuuuuuuuuun! :zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
How are youu?~~
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm good. Just finished a 7 hour shift at work and my knees are giving out though :S
What's up?
 
Top