
It seems your little bro is turning out to be mah fanboi not yours. Check his posts in the community awards.
And you dream of having more fanbois than me



He nominated me for a bunch of things too though
It seems your little bro is turning out to be mah fanboi not yours. Check his posts in the community awards.
And you dream of having more fanbois than me![]()


There is no battle. You yourself are my fanboy.So begins the battle of the fanboys![]()
I already have half the FT Section adoring me. I automatically win in terms of numbersThere is no battle. You yourself are my fanboy.

Since you yourself are my fanboy, all of your fanboys belong to meI already have half the FT Section adoring me. I automatically win in terms of numbers![]()

Well that does sound like a good experience, a friend of mine was abroad as well and says it's really great. Not sure if I would do it but it certainly sounds nice.10 months actually
I really, REALLY Recommend Raymond E Feist's "Magician" It's the first book in one of the world's best fantasy masterpieces. I also like Markus Heitz, a German fantasy author whose series "Dwarves" was translated into English
As for Murder Mysteries, i'd say Linda La Plante is a good choice. It took me awhile to get used to her simplified style but it certainly grew on me.
And as for what I watch, well I've got a hell of a lot of anime under my belt. All of the main popular Shonen, FMA, FMAB, Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, SnK, Toradora, Baka to Test, Zankyou no Terror...
That's just to name a few of... well i'm not sure what the total number would be![]()


Oh don't get me wrong, I have a list as endless as any other fan's, but i'd call myself an Enthusiast more than a hardcore fan. As far as anime and manga go the list would be 170... at leastWell that does sound like a good experience, a friend of mine was abroad as well and says it's really great. Not sure if I would do it but it certainly sounds nice.
I see, thanks for the recs, will keep them in mind
Doesn't sound like a hell of a lot compared to some hardcore people, or even people like me or Sky, we have a few hundred titles on our list![]()

Well it's all a matter of definition, to me hardcore are people who feel like they hardly do anything but read manga or watch anime and that pretty much all day long. Someone who apparently seems to neither study nor have much of a social life bc he/she is reading 100 manga and watching 50 anime at once, and has like more than 1000 finished anime and 500 manga on his plate. Just some random numbers I guess, but stuff like that almost feels insane.Oh don't get me wrong, I have a list as endless as any other fan's, but i'd call myself an Enthusiast more than a hardcore fan. As far as anime and manga go the list would be 170... at least![]()
I think that's Suzu from TG :3Is that magi set
