Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:lmao

It seems your little bro is turning out to be mah fanboi not yours. Check his posts in the community awards.

And you dream of having more fanbois than me :rofl
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
:lmao

It seems your little bro is turning out to be mah fanboi not yours. Check his posts in the community awards.

And you dream of having more fanbois than me :rofl
He nominated me for a bunch of things too though :XD
So begins the battle of the fanboys :nod
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I already have half the FT Section adoring me. I automatically win in terms of numbers :pleased
Since you yourself are my fanboy, all of your fanboys belong to me :hmph
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
10 months actually :zomg
I really, REALLY Recommend Raymond E Feist's "Magician" It's the first book in one of the world's best fantasy masterpieces. I also like Markus Heitz, a German fantasy author whose series "Dwarves" was translated into English :nod
As for Murder Mysteries, i'd say Linda La Plante is a good choice. It took me awhile to get used to her simplified style but it certainly grew on me.
And as for what I watch, well I've got a hell of a lot of anime under my belt. All of the main popular Shonen, FMA, FMAB, Trigun, Cowboy Beebop, SnK, Toradora, Baka to Test, Zankyou no Terror...
That's just to name a few of... well i'm not sure what the total number would be :hmm
Well that does sound like a good experience, a friend of mine was abroad as well and says it's really great. Not sure if I would do it but it certainly sounds nice.

I see, thanks for the recs, will keep them in mind :nod
Doesn't sound like a hell of a lot compared to some hardcore people, or even people like me or Sky, we have a few hundred titles on our list :XD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well that does sound like a good experience, a friend of mine was abroad as well and says it's really great. Not sure if I would do it but it certainly sounds nice.

I see, thanks for the recs, will keep them in mind :nod
Doesn't sound like a hell of a lot compared to some hardcore people, or even people like me or Sky, we have a few hundred titles on our list :XD
Oh don't get me wrong, I have a list as endless as any other fan's, but i'd call myself an Enthusiast more than a hardcore fan. As far as anime and manga go the list would be 170... at least :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh don't get me wrong, I have a list as endless as any other fan's, but i'd call myself an Enthusiast more than a hardcore fan. As far as anime and manga go the list would be 170... at least :XD
Well it's all a matter of definition, to me hardcore are people who feel like they hardly do anything but read manga or watch anime and that pretty much all day long. Someone who apparently seems to neither study nor have much of a social life bc he/she is reading 100 manga and watching 50 anime at once, and has like more than 1000 finished anime and 500 manga on his plate. Just some random numbers I guess, but stuff like that almost feels insane.
If I combine my finished anime and manga I guess I have something between 550-600 but it's not like I started that yesterday lol.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I've been wondering that too.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
here have some more jam,so it stays free for a longer time

 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Suzu always looks good in anything no matter what. He's a badass with some hardcore character development. He's a trap.
What's not to love about that? :P
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
True... except for that last part :P

Also you misspelt the Spamhouse in the title smh
 
Top