Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Although no one cares, that's an underrated category :frankerz
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah, just a popularity game :emocat @CharaRose should be winning the most perverted award when in fact the most famous pervert on MH @Sky actually has the highest number of votes :8C

I still remember that you promised to nominate me for one of the categories in Discord but you didn't do it :emocat releases the dogs



Like in the FT forum, hmm.
I didn't nominate you? Shit I think I did in one or two. I might not have had any votes left in others. It's annoying but I know why we can't change votes of course
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Although no one cares, that's an underrated category :frankerz
The Leaderboard is separate from the awards. Points are added up based on how many contests you participate in and the results you get in those contests. The top 3 leaderboarders get badges at the end of the year
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
As long as I have your support, that's fine :cop
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I didn't nominate you? Shit I think I did in one or two. I might not have had any votes left in others. It's annoying but I know why we can't change votes of course
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The Leaderboard is separate from the awards. Points are added up based on how many contests you participate in and the results you get in those contests. The top 3 leaderboarders get badges at the end of the year
Oh, I see. That sounds cool but tbh not something I would participate in :3
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
:cheezYou may have my support too
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You guys need to read Tokyo Ghoul so you can post in the TG Section with me :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@BattousaiYngwie has only posted here once :emocat
TFW you get ignored by your senpai :shootme
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
You guys need to read Tokyo Ghoul so you can post in the TG Section with me :emocat
Let's follow senpai:allthe
Nope we'll come to post:hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Battou is your senpai?:SOON
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Let's follow senpai:allthe
Nope we'll come to post:hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Battou is your senpai?:SOON
More like my best Mod friend :derp
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
If Spirit is Battou's kouhai and Darkness is Spirit's kouhai does that mean Darkness has both of them as senpais? :o

@BattousaiYngwie @WithYouInSpirit Start ganging on your smallest kouhai already :cheez


You guys need to read Tokyo Ghoul so you can post in the TG Section with me :emocat
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@BattousaiYngwie has only posted here once :emocat
TFW you get ignored by your senpai :shootme
I don't know if I'll like it, seems too dark for me :pleased
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If Spirit is Battou's kouhai and Darkness is Spirit's kouhai does that mean Darkness has both of them as senpais? :o

@BattousaiYngwie @WithYouInSpirit Start ganging on your smallest kouhai already :cheez




I don't know if I'll like it, seems too dark for me :pleased
Yeah it's dark but not too dark. It's deep though. You might need to re-read some parts to get the full picture. Seriously you'll love the plot. It's a fantastic manga to binge-read
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Banging?:gwah
Anyway i still don't understand why my gallery hasn't been approved yet:emocat
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Banging?:gwah
Anyway i still don't understand why my gallery hasn't been approved yet:emocat
I said ganging...having dirty thoughts I see smh...

Yeah it's dark but not too dark. It's deep though. You might need to re-read some parts to get the full picture. Seriously you'll love the plot. It's a fantastic manga to binge-read
Hmm, I'll try it out then once FT finishes xD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Banging?:gwah
Anyway i still don't understand why my gallery hasn't been approved yet:emocat
You could PM bob (goldb). He usually unmoderates Gallery threads. Are you going to apply for Artist status or are you just opening it up for fun?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I'll apply for the artist status for Christmas:)
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Meanwhile I still don't know where, how, when etc you apply for it :3c
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
There's a Status Change Request Thread in the Support and Feedback Forum. :edu
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Simply in the Status Change request thread i guess
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hmm k, probably would never apply tho xD (as if i'd want that poopy brown color :( )

Also @GodDarkness which other senpais do you hv? Go on tell us, don't be shy :kappa
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yeah the bold is cool but the brown...
eh
I deal with it :derp
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Makes you more 'unique', eh?

@GodDarkness If you tell me your other senpai(s), I'll tell you mine :kappa
 
Top