I'm coming 5th on the Artists Leaderboard 



I didn't nominate you? Shit I think I did in one or two. I might not have had any votes left in others. It's annoying but I know why we can't change votes of courseYeah, just a popularity game@CharaRose should be winning the most perverted award when in fact the most famous pervert on MH @Sky actually has the highest number of votes
I still remember that you promised to nominate me for one of the categories in Discord but you didn't do itreleases the dogs
Like in the FT forum, hmm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Leaderboard is separate from the awards. Points are added up based on how many contests you participate in and the results you get in those contests. The top 3 leaderboarders get badges at the end of the yearAlthough no one cares, that's an underrated category![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, I see. That sounds cool but tbh not something I would participate in :3I didn't nominate you? Shit I think I did in one or two. I might not have had any votes left in others. It's annoying but I know why we can't change votes of course
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Leaderboard is separate from the awards. Points are added up based on how many contests you participate in and the results you get in those contests. The top 3 leaderboarders get badges at the end of the year
You may have my support too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Let's follow senpaiYou guys need to read Tokyo Ghoul so you can post in the TG Section with me![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

More like my best Mod friendLet's follow senpai
Nope we'll come to post
Battou is your senpai?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()



I don't know if I'll like it, seems too dark for meYou guys need to read Tokyo Ghoul so you can post in the TG Section with me
@BattousaiYngwie has only posted here once--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
TFW you get ignored by your senpai![]()

Yeah it's dark but not too dark. It's deep though. You might need to re-read some parts to get the full picture. Seriously you'll love the plot. It's a fantastic manga to binge-readIf Spirit is Battou's kouhai and Darkness is Spirit's kouhai does that mean Darkness has both of them as senpais?
@BattousaiYngwie @WithYouInSpirit Start ganging on your smallest kouhai already
I don't know if I'll like it, seems too dark for me![]()


I said ganging...having dirty thoughts I see smh...Banging?
Anyway i still don't understand why my gallery hasn't been approved yet![]()
Hmm, I'll try it out thenYeah it's dark but not too dark. It's deep though. You might need to re-read some parts to get the full picture. Seriously you'll love the plot. It's a fantastic manga to binge-read
You could PM bob (goldb). He usually unmoderates Gallery threads. Are you going to apply for Artist status or are you just opening it up for fun?Banging?
Anyway i still don't understand why my gallery hasn't been approved yet![]()



)
