Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Nothing much, just another usual day :3
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hey everyone o7
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Sup
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
How are you?
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Good, just reading the FT spoiler
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
We need something to revive this thread :arf
Spam?:kappa
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I hath joined the ranks of Badge holders :pleased
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'd like to thank everyone who voted for and supported me :blush
6 months and 4 badges :heh
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
That's how it goes when you spam Luke crazy all over the forum are an active, funny and contributive guy right from the start. :derp
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
That's how it goes when you spam Luke crazy all over the forum are an active, funny and contributive guy right from the start. :derp
Hey, I scapegoated for kira so hard in the most spammy award. Only reason he didn't get it is because I'm more famous
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Thanks darky. I'm glad that you helped :]
Honestly I didn't think i'd be winning Best Newcomer, Most Beautiful Male or the Halloween Contest so winning 3 Categories was mind blowing :fan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also @GodDarkness would you like this avatar?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Thanks darky. I'm glad that you helped :]
Honestly I didn't think i'd be winning Best Newcomer, Most Beautiful Male or the Halloween Contest so winning 3 Categories was mind blowing :fan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also @GodDarkness would you like this avatar?
The avatar is awesome (it's always :kappa)
But i'm currently punished from the Minority Game and i made some avis during this period
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
For the record, I voted for you in Newcomer, not Spammy (Charlie got my vote there for old times sake). Just realized I didn't vote at all in Beautiful Male.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Why is this thread so inactive these days D:
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Why is this thread so inactive these days D:
Right? I came here expecting a Spamhaus . This is hardly a Posthaus !
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe I'm the one who killed it dead. .
 
Top