Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
How is that possible when there still are several weeks left (and thus several episodes) until the new season starts? :XD And personally I would say it's okay, not as good as Hellsing.



Do you have an animu list or something? No idea what you've watched already :p
Because I dropped a fair few of them halfway through xD
And by finished up I mean I've watched all the episodes up to date in that particular series.
Also, I haven't found that many series better than Hellsing :lmao
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
My anime list isn't really that big tbh.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I can't understand a word :arf
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It'll be tedious using it all the time
Just translate the thread title xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Vandred tut tut tut
A) - You don't come here often enough
B) - You don't even have a thread in Meet the Moderators :nah
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred tut tut tut
A) - You don't come here often enough
B) - You don't even have a thread in Meet the Moderators :nah
A) - I thought never was often enough... :hmm You learn something new every day.
B) - I wouldn't know what to make of a thread of my own... Last time I tired to share something about me, the struggle went on for days. :teehee
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
A) - I thought never was often enough... :hmm You learn something new every day.
B) - I wouldn't know what to make of a thread of my own... Last time I tired to share something about me, the struggle went on for days. :teehee
You just start a thread in whatever way you so desire :heh
Sure that thread would be like our Group Conversation but with a postcount xD
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You just start a thread in whatever way you so desire :heh
Sure that thread would be like our Group Conversation but with a postcount xD
Well, that does seem to be the trend for how these threads go...

I like my low postcount, though. Spamming is so overrated these days. :eyeroll
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, that does seem to be the trend for how these threads go...

I like my low postcount, though. Spamming is so overrated these days. :eyeroll
You're telling me... I'm so overhyped.
But as it'd mainly be us TG groupies spam wouldn't really be an issue
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You're telling me... I'm so overhyped.
I know, that badge is so wasted on you. You couldn't even pair it with a contradicting one, so that's even worse...

But as it'd mainly be us TG groupies spam wouldn't really be an issue
But that's no good, it would have to be open and welcome to everyone :hee Gotta rake in them possible new fans, after all.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I know, that badge is so wasted on you. You couldn't even pair it with a contradicting one, so that's even worse...


But that's no good, it would have to be open and welcome to everyone :hee Gotta rake in them possible new fans, after all.
All the more reason to start your own thread
 
Top