You think it's my fault? 
Fuck exams man

Fuck exams man



Welp that sucks.Yeah ikr?
I just finished mine and now i have two weeks of "headstart" which os pretty much two weeks of Year 12...

It's not a big deal, you know. It sure isn't going anywhere.Whoops
Not at all. Tokyo Ghoul isn't a manga that can be rushed if you want to appreciate it beyond a superficial level, and it's only then that it really starts to shine, in my opinion. It takes some dedication and attention, at least, and some things you just have to know beforehand.Are you guys trying to trick me![]()

You're good to understand the plot, but you're still missing a lot of details and some character development like Kaneki's thoughts and reasonings. Plus, you'll have those hideous pink and green and blue neon kagune ingrained in your mind, along with some other stuff they made up or changed.No as long as you've seen season 1 of the anime and start reading from 70ish then you're good. Season 1 is mostly true to the manga anyway

He said he has trouble understanding :re, so I tried to offer advice.Dude... You aren't supposed to give him the Adept course yet
I think the best way to experience the manga is to stop at the end of TG, read up on the stuff I mentioned, reread TG and only then start with :re. The problem is that it's hard to look around for theories and analyses without getting spoiled a lot of stuff, so it's probably best to catch up with :re before doing that anyway.Well I read the entire first manga after i watched the anime anyway. But some might not want to do thatIt's not a big deal, you know. It sure isn't going anywhere.
Not at all. Tokyo Ghoul isn't a manga that can be rushed if you want to appreciate it beyond a superficial level, and it's only then that it really starts to shine, in my opinion. It takes some dedication and attention, at least, and some things you just have to know beforehand.
If you need help making sense of something, you can always ask here in the forum. That's one of the points of joining one, after all.
You're good to understand the plot, but you're still missing a lot of details and some character development like Kaneki's thoughts and reasonings. Plus, you'll have those hideous pink and green and blue neon kagune ingrained in your mind, along with some other stuff they made up or changed.
I still believe that if you intend to read the manga anyway, the anime is a waste of time. If not, it's a mediocre adaptation that turns terrible with season two.
He said he has trouble understanding :re, so I tried to offer advice.I think the best way to experience the manga is to stop at the end of TG, read up on the stuff I mentioned, reread TG and only then start with :re. The problem is that it's hard to look around for theories and analyses without getting spoiled a lot of stuff, so it's probably best to catch up with :re before doing that anyway.
It's summer inSLB is pretty good. He wants me to take him swimming but I don't think it's quite hot enough yet
Yeah Summer begins in December, but in actuality it's been Summer since like mid-October.It's summer inhentailandAustralia?
MP100 was good to watch. I liked it more than One Punch ManBtw, Mob Psycho 100 seems to be a really good anime. On episode 7 right now, episode 5 was a blast though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sort of? It's pretty constantChange your username to TheUserFormerlyKnownAsWithYouInSpirit.
Also, just watched the first two eps of Death Parade and so far it's okay... Does it get better?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You fuck in your exam hallFuck exams man![]()

Too many perverts in MH these daysWoah i don't wanna have to slap an 18+ rating on this thread
and you're among them 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


DunnoTf do you mean what am I doing lol

Framing your senpai for someone else's crime?Dunno![]()

@Zasz can tell you I'm the best kouhai 
I'm just teasing himFraming your senpai for someone else's crime?
That's not how a kouhai is supposed to be@Zasz can tell you I'm the best kouhai
![]()

