:gwuah
Dear god Atomich you're horrible
Dear god Atomich you're horrible
SenseiHeyyyyy

WhatHe's too small to be seen by Darky?
Spirit = John Cena confirmed



You mean I'm horrible at cracking jokes?:gwuah
Dear god Atomich you're horrible

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Doing*I also found work for you
How are you going?![]()

That's great, hope you get accepted. :3Pretty good. Just sent an application for Moderatorship of the General Category. Let's see how this goes.
You...want to be a MH staffer?Pretty good. Just sent an application for Moderatorship of the General Category. Let's see how this goes.

what's with that?You...want to be a MH staffer?![]()

Nothingwhat's with that?![]()



Oh I see. Well I'm sorry you feel that wayNothing
I was just happy to get on a upper level, but you're at another level if you become a staffer, a level I won't be able to reach
Still, it's surprising (the good surprise) to see you wanting this![]()




You should be on stage kid.It is because suffering allows one to grow, young one. One is then truly able to see how harsh the world can be.


Literally 1 year and idk 11 months? If we're being technical>kid
I'm literally just one year younger than you
And no thanks![]()

It's not your fault,just part of my trainingOh I see. Well I'm sorry you feel that way
