Training? What training? Have you been wrestling with Bears in the mountains?It's not your fault,just part of my training![]()
Training? What training? Have you been wrestling with Bears in the mountains?It's not your fault,just part of my training![]()
Training? What training? Have you been wrestling with Bears in the mountains?
Indeed, not with bearsHe has been training to become a good kouhai.



That's like the anime you!!!Indeed, not with bears
Well, to tell the truth , I already dealt with many guys now, and they regretted itSuch child's play
@WithYouInSpirit Also, look at my avi , it fits perfectly![]()
I don't understand what you meanThat's like the anime you!!!


Well, the best thing I WANT to look like that, he's just freaking badassIf i were to inagine you as a manga character that would be sort of what you look like![]()


Is that the guy for Boku no Hero Academia? Hmm I think I know himWell, the best thing I WANT to look like that, he's just freaking badass
His Quirk seems like to be teleportation or Intouchability , one of my dreams![]()

He's too small to be seen by Darky?
Spirit = John Cena confirmed



Woah I just noticed that. Weird... Btw what do you think of these Staff Applications? Only reason I don't think it's a joke is because it's a little early for April Fool's.
Are you indirectly telling me to tag @lakhan220?
Nauti Atomicus
@GodDarkness why you using the same avi as me![]()
These are legit. I thought about applying for general category then thought I'm usually seen as a troll so I wouldn't get accepted anyway. Not that I have too much time either.W
Woah I just noticed that. Weird... Btw what do you think of these Staff Applications? Only reason I don't think it's a joke is because it's a little early for April Fool's.


