Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
He has been training to become a good kouhai.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If i were to inagine you as a manga character that would be sort of what you look like :XD
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
If i were to inagine you as a manga character that would be sort of what you look like :XD
Well, the best thing I WANT to look like that, he's just freaking badass:p
His Quirk seems like to be teleportation or Intouchability , one of my dreams:hurr
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Well, the best thing I WANT to look like that, he's just freaking badass:p
His Quirk seems like to be teleportation or Intouchability , one of my dreams:hurr
Is that the guy for Boku no Hero Academia? Hmm I think I know him :hmm
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
W
:hmm

Are you indirectly telling me to tag @lakhan220?

Nauti Atomicus :lmao


@GodDarkness why you using the same avi as me :notsure
Woah I just noticed that. Weird... Btw what do you think of these Staff Applications? Only reason I don't think it's a joke is because it's a little early for April Fool's.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
W

Woah I just noticed that. Weird... Btw what do you think of these Staff Applications? Only reason I don't think it's a joke is because it's a little early for April Fool's.
These are legit. I thought about applying for general category then thought I'm usually seen as a troll so I wouldn't get accepted anyway. Not that I have too much time either.

You could try though. :hmm

More mod fanboys mean more power to me
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I applied for General Category and the Art and Stories Section. Not sure if and when I'll get a reply though.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
SpamSpirit to ModSpirit :lmao
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Heil ModSpirit o/
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
SpamSpirit or ModSpirit?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
SpamSpirit. I know it'll probably stick around forever but I really do think I've gotten a lot better at Mafia Game since then.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
SpamSpirit :kappa
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
@Philia chan , wassup ? I see u r monitoring romance of WYIS x ATOM x DARKY
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Lakhy y do u do dis 2 me :emocat
 
Top