Spirit's Secret Lair

To change my username, to not change my username...

  • Suzulicious

  • Keep it as WYIS

  • Other (Feel free to suggest)


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Thanks guys I've had a fantastic night out with my first legal drinking session along with a few mates. My BD is early in the year so there aren't many peeps I can legally take with me :delerium

Oh, and I got Ghost Recon Wildlands. And we saw Logan (Fantastic film btw).
Happy belated birthday :party

Shame you're the oldest, guess you have to wait... clubs don't run away though :)

Hit the strippers boy :police
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've been playing Zelda as well. But I don't think the two games are very comparable.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
All games are comparable when you've got limited time and can only really afford one new console.. :scry
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
You rarely talk to me nowadays Spirit :emocat
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You rarely talk to me nowadays Spirit :emocat
Wow.

Totally ignoring the fact that I talk to you in your thread. I guess my time of fame was short lived. Everyone's already forgotten about me:shootme
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Bro, you don't play Mafia Game so I wouldn't expect you to know lol. That, and you left Discord so.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Bro, you don't play Mafia Game so I wouldn't expect you to know lol. That, and you left Discord so.
Pah, who needs Mafia when we have Zelda? No one, that's who :kappa
Also lmao, I never left discord. I just left a server.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ahhhh, what @WithYouInSpirit said!! I proofread and edit for friends as a hobby, RL and online, so I have some experience with that.
(lmao if you ever need a typesetter either- I did a crash course in typesetting (with a no-nonsense sorta mentor) and I know the full basics, and if not typesetting I could definitely offer you some advice on how to typeset)

(also omg i see u so often @WithYouInSpirit what is this) (screeches)
Haha you think so? I've only seen you in the Neverland Forum really. But as for myself I'm involved in a lot a forums here on MH.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So my boy, are you enjoying adult life? And how are your studies going?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So my boy, are you enjoying adult life? And how are your studies going?
Adult life is only slightly shitter than teenage life when it comes to all the government stuff. But I got Employee of the Month at work, Got a raise, and got moved up into the Bar now that I have my SHA Licence :)

My studies are going really well actually. The year's first round of SAC's just passed and I got A+'s in Psychology and Phys Ed. A in English and History, and a C- in Maths :P Edit: B in Chemistry as well iirc.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Adult life is only slightly shitter than teenage life when it comes to all the government stuff. But I got Employee of the Month at work, Got a raise, and got moved up into the Bar now that I have my SHA Licence :)

My studies are going really well actually. The year's first round of SAC's just passed and I got A+'s in Psychology and Phys Ed. A in English and History, and a C- in Maths :P Edit: B in Chemistry as well iirc.
Why C- in maths? C- in English or History is fine because no one studies them but on maths:nah

But yeah your grades are good :hi5

What is SHA license?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Why C- in maths? C- in English or History is fine because no one studies them but on maths:nah

But yeah your grades are good :hi5

What is SHA license?
Yeah Maths is something I need to work on. I'm not wired for it. SHA means Safe Handling of Alcohol. It's the equivalent of a Barristers Course but for Bartenders. Also :rofl at Kaoz being savage in your sig lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Brandish if you don't mind me asking, do we have an ETA for the opening of the Manga Awards? Like 9 tomorrow morning or?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Yeah Maths is something I need to work on. I'm not wired for it. SHA means Safe Handling of Alcohol. It's the equivalent of a Barristers Course but for Bartenders. Also :rofl at Kaoz being savage in your sig lol.
Err....Alcohol is not something I'm fond of.

Highschool maths is interesting. I used to do maths half of my study time.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I loathe it. I spend my study time getting ahead with History mainly, which clears space for other subject tasks.
 
Top